Seo Young, Bae Seul-Ki wedding bridesmaids release "Live happily as you"

Actor Seo Young congratulated Bae Seul-Ki marriage.Seo Yeong Eun August 27th, personal SNS posted a wedding bridesmaid picture taken with Bae Seul-Ki and Cats Kim Ji-hye.I have a lot to say, but in the end I conclude in a word. Tofu lives happily like you!I love you forever, he said. I have a lot of pretty bride photos, wisdom and my best man photos, but I will show you everything if I have tofu. Park Su-in

Actor Seo Young congratulated Bae Seul-Ki marriage.

Seo Yeong Eun August 27th, personal SNS posted a wedding bridesmaid picture taken with Bae Seul-Ki and Cats Kim Ji-hye.

"I have a lot to say, but in the end I conclude in a word. Tofu lives happily like you! I love you forever, "he said." I have a lot of pretty bride photos, wisdom and my best man photos, but I will show you everything if I have tofu. "

Park Su-in