"yacht Expedition" Choi Siwon, who tears into Nausea with seasickness, said: "He's here."

Choi Siwon has even pooled tears as she suffers from motion sickness on yachtMBC Everlon yacht Expedition, which was broadcasted on the evening of the 24th, overcame the crisis and the Embarkation for Cythera was depicted by the yacht Expedition members.Not long after Yacht had done The Embarkation for Cythera, Choi Siwon began to suffer from motion sickness.I think Im here, Choi Siwon said, distressed. The crew was tears.Choi Siwon said, I always liked power boats and leisure sports, so I thought I would not have seasickness.Choi Siwon enjoyed the waves when the waves and rain and wind were strong at the time of the first meeting of Eulwangri.When Choi Siwon blinked with tears from seasickness, Jin Goo joked, Choi Siwon keeps winking at me, is it a charm?But Choi Siwons motion sickness did not go away; Jin Goo marveled, saying, The period is like a superhuman, and I did not feel motion sick like a descendant of Jang Bogo.It was evening on the yacht. Jin Goo was praised for saying, I had a set of Chungmu Kimbap in case.Even when the crew was excited at dinnertime, Choi Siwon was distracted by the motion sickness; Jin Goo worried that Choi Siwon is dead and dead.The ship fluttered once. Choi Siwon continued to vomit at sea.I think Ive done five soils, Choi Siwon said, adding that he was really harsh from his first start, adding that I think Ill lose a lot of weight if I get on a boat long.

Choi Siwon has even pooled tears as she suffers from motion sickness on yacht

MBC Everlon 'yacht Expedition', which was broadcasted on the evening of the 24th, overcame the crisis and The Embarkation for Cythera was depicted by the yacht Expedition members.

Not long after yacht had done The Embarkation for Cythera, Choi Siwon began to suffer from motion sickness. "I think I'm here," Choi Siwon said, distressed. The crew was "tears."

Choi Siwon said, "I always liked power boats and leisure sports, so I thought I would not have seasickness." Choi Siwon enjoyed the waves when the waves and rain and wind were strong at the time of the first meeting of Eulwangri.

When Choi Siwon blinked with tears from seasickness, Jin Goo joked, "Choi Siwon keeps winking at me, is it a charm?" But Choi Siwon's motion sickness did not go away; Jin Goo marveled, saying, "The period is like a superhuman, and I did not feel motion sick like a descendant of Jang Bogo."

It was evening on the yacht. Jin Goo was praised for saying, "I had a set of Chungmu Kimbap in case." Even when the crew was excited at dinnertime, Choi Siwon was distracted by the motion sickness; Jin Goo worried that "Choi Siwon is dead and dead."

The ship fluttered once. Choi Siwon continued to vomit at sea. "I think I've done five soils," Choi Siwon said, adding that he was "really harsh" from his first start, adding that "I think I'll lose a lot of weight if I get on a boat long."