'Brahms' Kim Min-jae "Piano pressures to play well, Moy Yat practised"

Actor Kim Min-jae revealed the preparation process: Do you like Brahms?Do you like SBS New Moon drama Brahms which will be broadcasted on August 31st? (playwright Ryuborg/directed Cho Young-min/production studio S) draws a story about the breathtaking dreams and love of The Classic music students on the twenty-nine boundary.Kim Min-jae, who has emerged as a popular actor with his solid acting ability and warm appearance, plays the role of Park Joon-yung, the male protagonist.Park Joon-yung is the first Korean to win the No. 2 No. 1 award at the Chopin International Piano Competition.Kim Min-jae showed off her level Piano skills through a pre-released practice video and predicted a perfect transformation; she listened to Kim Min-jaes preparations for the work.When Kim Min-jae asked what he was attracted to in the book, Do You Like Brahms?, he said, The career of The Pianist felt very attractive.I wanted to express Park Joon-yung in the play too much. Kim Min-jae said, Junyoung went to concerts around the world, but he thought he was not as happy as he was.There are colorful appearances, but there are also dark ones, and I was attracted to Junyoung. In the first teaser video, Kim Min-jae directly played Schumanns Troy Merai, which led him to expect an acting that would add to the immersion in the play.Kim Min-jae devoted himself to Piano practice for a month or so for his work.If you want to express the character The Pianist, you have to play Piano well, which is the most burden and difficult.I dont have much time, so I think I practiced Moy Yat, and I still practice when I have time on a day when I dont have a shot.I originally hit Piano, but the genre called The Classic did not have much opportunity to see it and it seemed difficult.When I prepared my work, I looked for a lot of materials, went to the theater, and listened to music, so I thought about why I had to see such fun The Classic music at some point. Kim Min-jae also talked about the empathy points of Park Joon-yung characters.Park Joon-yung is a person who is ahead of himself in the play, and always hides his inner self to look at others minds.Kim Min-jae said, I can not say that all the time, but I think there are many similarities to Junyoung.I want to see Junyoung in the play experience and grow and be happy. Park Su-in

Actor Kim Min-jae revealed the preparation process: 'Do you like Brahms?'

Do you like SBS New Moon drama 'Brahms' which will be broadcasted on August 31st? ' (playwright Ryuborg/directed Cho Young-min/production studio S) draws a story about the breathtaking dreams and love of The Classic music students on the twenty-nine boundary.

Kim Min-jae, who has emerged as a popular actor with his solid acting ability and warm appearance, plays the role of Park Joon-yung, the male protagonist. Park Joon-yung is the first Korean to win the "No. 2 No. 1" award at the Chopin International Piano Competition. Kim Min-jae showed off her level Piano skills through a pre-released practice video and predicted a perfect transformation; she listened to Kim Min-jae's preparations for the work.

When Kim Min-jae asked what he was attracted to in the book, Do You Like Brahms?, he said, "The career of The Pianist felt very attractive. I wanted to express Park Joon-yung in the play too much. "

Kim Min-jae said, "Junyoung went to concerts around the world, but he thought he was not as happy as he was. There are colorful appearances, but there are also dark ones, and I was attracted to Junyoung. "

In the first teaser video, Kim Min-jae directly played Schumann's Troy Merai, which led him to expect an acting that would add to the immersion in the play. Kim Min-jae devoted himself to Piano practice for a month or so for his work. "If you want to express the character The Pianist, you have to play Piano well, which is the most burden and difficult. I don’t have much time, so I think I practiced Moy Yat, and I still practice when I have time on a day when I don’t have a shot.”

"I originally hit Piano, but the genre called The Classic did not have much opportunity to see it and it seemed difficult. When I prepared my work, I looked for a lot of materials, went to the theater, and listened to music, so I thought about why I had to see such fun The Classic music at some point. "

Kim Min-jae also talked about the empathy points of Park Joon-yung characters. Park Joon-yung is a person who is ahead of himself in the play, and always hides his inner self to look at others' minds. Kim Min-jae said, "I can not say that all the time, but I think there are many similarities to Junyoung. I want to see Junyoung in the play experience and grow and be happy. "

Park Su-in