"10 Day Enlisted" Park Sun-ho "Lee Dong-wook type Visitation, I'll wait."

The last picture of the actor Park Sun-hos Enlisted former was released.Park Sun-ho, who is scheduled to be Enlisted on the Ministry of National Defense Guard of Honor on October 10, conducted the last 20-something pictorial with At Style a few days before Didei.He said of the OCN drama Lugal, which became the last work before Enlisted, I was so immersed that I did not know how the shooting period of six months passed.Ive learned the taste of action acting, and its a meaningful piece in many ways, she said, expressing her special affection.Asked if there was any burden on the JTBC drama The World of Couples, which was a competitive drama in the same time period, he said, I did not seem to have much burden.As soon as the Lugal work ended, Park Sun-ho applied to the Ministry of National Defense Guard of Honor.Ive applied to the Guard of Honor three times in a few years, and Im finally going this time, and I want to finish my remaining 20s nicely, he said.Park Su-in
The last picture of the actor Park Sun-hos Enlisted former was released.Park Sun-ho, who is scheduled to be Enlisted on the Ministry of National Defense Guard of Honor on October 10, conducted the last 20-something pictorial with At Style a few days before Didei.He said of the OCN drama Lugal, which became the last work before Enlisted, I was so immersed that I did not know how the shooting period of six months passed.Ive learned the taste of action acting, and its a meaningful piece in many ways, she said, expressing her special affection.Asked if there was any burden on the JTBC drama The World of Couples, which was a competitive drama in the same time period, he said, I did not seem to have much burden.As soon as the Lugal work ended, Park Sun-ho applied to the Ministry of National Defense Guard of Honor.Ive applied to the Guard of Honor three times in a few years, and Im finally going this time, and I want to finish my remaining 20s nicely, he said.Park Su-in

The last picture of the actor Park Sun-ho's Enlisted former was released.

Park Sun-ho, who is scheduled to be Enlisted on the Ministry of National Defense Guard of Honor on October 10, conducted the last 20-something pictorial with At Style a few days before Didei.

He said of the OCN drama 'Lugal', which became the last work before Enlisted, "I was so immersed that I did not know how the shooting period of six months passed. “I’ve learned the taste of action acting, and it’s a meaningful piece in many ways,” she said, expressing her special affection.

Asked if there was any burden on the JTBC drama 'The World of Couples', which was a competitive drama in the same time period, he said, "I did not seem to have much burden.

As soon as the 'Lugal' work ended, Park Sun-ho applied to the Ministry of National Defense Guard of Honor. “I’ve applied to the Guard of Honor three times in a few years, and I’m finally going this time, and I want to finish my remaining 20s nicely,” he said.

Park Su-in