Kelly Clarkson, story with Lee Min-ho centrist? "Emotional figure pointed out"

LG Casey Kelly told the story of a conversation with Lee Min-ho centrist who came on the mound during the pitch.The LG Twins won 10-1 in the 11th game of the season against the KIA Tigers in the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League at Jamsil-dong Stadium in Seoul on the 19th.As a result of the day, he has won seven consecutive wins of Pajuk and has reached the 50th win (1 draw, 36 losses) of the season.Kelly Clarkson started the season and won his seventh win (6 losses) with six innings, six hits, two walks, six strikeouts and one run.From the first inning, Kim Min-sik gave a timely style and gave up the lead, but with the support of the batting line, he overcame the crisis of the first and second bases in the third inning.I know KIA is a very good team, so I talked a lot about the plan with former catcher Yu Kang-nam, said Kelly Clarkson, who met after Kyonggi. It was a good result with many hitters giving me a lot of points, he said.Kelly Clarkson, who had a poor early in the season, has now reclaimed what we knew last year: the 3Kyonggi record in August is three wins and an average ERA of 1.80, giving off an ace scent.I have had a difficult time in the beginning, but it is good that both me and my team are on the rise recently, he said. In fact, I want to do well in Kyonggi, but it is not easy because I am a person.I hope that the current appearance will continue to fall baseball. We talked a lot about pitching with Kochi, said Kelly Clarkson, who was also a pitcher for the team.I was sympathetic to him, as he advised me to stretch my left leg as far as I can, but I tried to adapt and it was connected to a good pitch, he said.Kelly Clarkson also had a conversation with Lee Min-ho centrist on the mound during the Kyonggi day: What did he talk about?I thought it was a good pitch myself, but I was annoyed by the decision to play, Kelly Clarkson said. The trial pointed out this emotional aspect.I heard that we should fulfill each others roles, and I was able to concentrate well after that. I respect the judgment. Kelly Clarkson said, The Corona 19 is making it difficult for players and media to have a difficult year. I hope we can play the season safely.I will do my best to show you how much Kyonggi is getting better.

lg Casey Kelly told the story of a conversation with Lee Min-ho centrist who came on the mound during the pitch.

The lg Twins won 10-1 in the 11th game of the season against the KIA Tigers in the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League at Jamsil-dong Stadium in Seoul on the 19th. As a result of the day, he has won seven consecutive wins of Pajuk and has reached the 50th win (1 draw, 36 losses) of the season.

Kelly Clarkson started the season and won his seventh win (6 losses) with six innings, six hits, two walks, six strikeouts and one run. From the first inning, Kim Min-sik gave a Timely style and gave up the lead, but with the support of the batting line, he overcame the crisis of the first and second bases in the third inning.

“I know KIA is a very good team, so I talked a lot about the plan with former catcher Yu Kang-nam,” said Kelly Clarkson, who met after Kyonggi. “It was a good result with many hitters giving me a lot of points,” he said.

Kelly Clarkson, who had a poor early in the season, has now reclaimed what we knew last year: the 3Kyonggi record in August is three wins and an average ERA of 1.80, giving off an ace scent. "I have had a difficult time in the beginning, but it is good that both me and my team are on the rise recently," he said. "In fact, I want to do well in Kyonggi, but it is not easy because I am a person. I hope that the current appearance will continue to fall baseball. "

“We talked a lot about pitching with Kochi,” said Kelly Clarkson, who was also a pitcher for the team. “I was sympathetic to him, as he advised me to stretch my left leg as far as I can, but I tried to adapt and it was connected to a good pitch,” he said.

Kelly Clarkson also had a conversation with Lee Min-ho centrist on the mound during the Kyonggi day: What did he talk about? “I thought it was a good pitch myself, but I was annoyed by the decision to play,” Kelly Clarkson said. “The trial pointed out this emotional aspect. I heard that we should fulfill each other's roles, and I was able to concentrate well after that. I respect the judgment. "

Kelly Clarkson said, "The Corona 19 is making it difficult for players and media to have a difficult year." "I hope we can play the season safely. “I will do my best to show you how much Kyonggi is getting better.”