Running Man' Kim Sang-ho "City Hunter" Foreign Interest...Where is Lee Min-ho?"

Seoul) = Running Man Kim Sang-ho mentioned Hallyu star Lee Min-ho.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, Kwak Do-won, Kim Dae-myeong, Kim Sang-ho, who appeared in International Susa appeared.Kwak Do-won said, I came to promote international Susa. He said, Ill tell you in advance, but I have been shooting all night and my neck has tasted a lot.Currently, he confessed that he was filming the movie Firefighter, and Lee Kwang-soo admired promoting four movies in 20 seconds.Kim Dae-myeong also said that there is a relationship with Lee Kwang-soo and the Drama Sound of the Heart.He said, Did Lee Kwang-soo shake his head? He said, I am remembered as being very polite and good to people. But when I saw Running Man, I was completely different. Kim Jong Kook responded, I am not in my mind here.Kim Sang-ho has a relationship with Lee Kwang-soo as the Drama City Hunter.Kwak Do-won said, The Filipinos who watched the Drama rushed like a Korean star to Kim Sang-ho. Kim Sang-ho replied, I ask where I am (Lee) Minho.

Seoul) = Running Man' Kim Sang-ho mentioned Hallyu star Lee Min-ho.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, Kwak Do-won, Kim Dae-myeong, Kim Sang-ho, who appeared in 'International Susa' appeared.

Kwak Do-won said, "I came to promote 'international Susa'." He said, "I'll tell you in advance, but I have been shooting all night and my neck has tasted a lot." Currently, he confessed that he was filming the movie "Firefighter," and Lee Kwang-soo admired "promoting four movies in 20 seconds."

Kim Dae-myeong also said that there is a relationship with Lee Kwang-soo and the Drama 'Sound of the Heart'. He said, "Did Lee Kwang-soo shake his head?" He said, "I am remembered as being very polite and good to people." But when I saw Running Man', I was completely different. " Kim Jong Kook responded, "I am not in my mind here."

Kim Sang-ho has a relationship with Lee Kwang-soo as the Drama City Hunter'. Kwak Do-won said, "The Filipinos who watched the Drama rushed like a Korean star to Kim Sang-ho." Kim Sang-ho replied, "I ask where I am (Lee) Minho."