All The Butlers' Yoshihiro Akiyama "Daughter Love Is Not Receiving Calls" Recent Reveals

Yoshihiro Akiyama reveals affection for daughter Chu LoveSBS All The Butlers, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, was featured on the martial arts day.The first master was Kim Dong-Hyun, and the second master was Yoshihiro Akiyama.Lee Seung-gi, who was introducing various martial arts on the day, asked, If Lee and Donghyun Lee are attached, who will win.Kim Dong-Hyun said, It is absolutely essential to be weighted, and said, Of course, it is enormously strong and fast, but if I get hit, I can get KO.But if you do not get a hit, I will win. Lee Seung-gi said, My nickname is K.O. and laughed at the crowd.Tyson Fury appeared and Lee Seung-gi asked, What happens if you stick with Tyson Fury?Kim Dong-Hyun said, It is difficult to do with Tyson Fury ... in fact.Kim Dong-Hyun said, In fact, it is important to be weighted in martial arts. If Tyson Fury is a miss, K.O.On the day of the broadcast, Yoshihiro Akiyama said he was the oldest player in the 46-year-old martial arts.He also said he had won the Battle with an eight-year-old in five years and five months; Yoshihiro Akiyama said, I had one arm at the time.My left arm muscle is broken and I cant use much power. I can regenerate when Im in surgery, but Im old, and I dont have time to rest for a long time.We have to put it in more reference when we have a chance, he said.Yoshihiro Akiyama said, In my 2nd to 30th years, if I worked hard for a month, my physical strength increased.It takes three times more, he said. The intensity of training is the same as in the past. When you climb on the ring, you dont care about age.The members asked, Who is the most age-different opponent? And Yoshihiro Akiyama said, It is possible even under 20 years old.Yoshihiro Akiyama and Kim Dong-Hyun have not missed praise for each other.Yoshihiro Akiyama said, I am a player with a lot of techniques that I want to ask now.Kim Dong-Hyun added, My brother has a killer instinct and can not go out before he knocks down his opponent. And his arm is long.Yang Se-hyeong and Yoshihiro Akiyamas arm length were compared to the story of long arms.The difference in the arm was captured as if it were flying, and the members laughed.Yoshihiro Akiyama said in a serious voice, If you are going to learn martial arts, you should get right.Kim Dong-Hyun said, If you are right, you do not feel anything.Yoshihiro Akiyama stuttered and laughed when he replied, I do not.Soon after, the car Jung Eun-woo hit Yoshihiro Akiyama directly with a low kick.Yoshihiro Akiyama stepped back with a beech in his face. Yoshihiro Akiyama laughed at the tea Jung Eun-woo, saying, Its better than I thought.On this day, Yoshihiro Akiyama and All The Butlers member X Kim Dong-Hyuns 1:5 arm wrestling battle was held.Especially Yoshihiro Akiyama, Kim Dong-Hyuns arm wrestling battle was unfolded. The two men remained balanced in tense tension.But Kim Dong-Hyun, who lost his center of gravity, was eventually defeated by Yoshihiro Akiyama.But the power-lossed Yoshihiro Akiyama eventually knelt down on five consecutive arm wrestling narrows.Yoshihiro Akiyamas diet was also revealed: Lee Seung-gi asked, Why dont you have carbohydrates on your table?Yoshihiro Akiyama said, It is a diet management to maintain the body. Kim Dong-Hyun laughed around, saying, This brother eats ramen very much.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I just do not have rice, and I like pork and bread very much.Yoshihiro Akiyama said, It is not good to be stressed by too much diet management for consistency.When asked by Lee Seung-gi how love is, Yoshihiro Akiyama replied, I will call you once.Soon he showed his phone records, saying, Love does not answer the phone these days. Lee Seung-gi said, Love is crying on SNS.Yoshihiro Akiyama said, So thats the reason.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30.

Yoshihiro Akiyama reveals affection for daughter Chu Love

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, was featured on the martial arts day. The first master was Kim Dong-Hyun, and the second master was Yoshihiro Akiyama.

Lee Seung-gi, Who was introducing various martial arts on the day, asked, "If Lee and Donghyun Lee are attached, Who will win." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "It is absolutely essential to be weighted," and said, "Of course, it is enormously strong and fast, but if I get hit, I can get KO. But if you do not get a hit, I will win. "Lee Seung-gi said," My nickname is K.O. "and laughed at the crowd.

Tyson Fury appeared and Lee Seung-gi asked, "What happens if you stick with Tyson Fury?" Kim Dong-Hyun said, "It is difficult to do with Tyson Fury ... in fact." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "In fact, it is important to be weighted in martial arts." "If Tyson Fury is a miss, K.O."

On the day of the broadcast, Yoshihiro Akiyama said he was the oldest player in the 46-year-old martial arts. He also said he had won the Battle with an eight-year-old in five years and five months; Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "I had one arm at the time. My left arm muscle is broken and I can’t use much power. I can regenerate when I’m in surgery, but I’m old, and I don’t have time to rest for a long time. "We have to put it in more reference when we have a chance," he said.

Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "In my 2nd to 30th years, if I worked hard for a month, my physical strength increased. It takes three times more," he said. "The intensity of training is the same as in the past. When you climb on the ring, you don't care about age. The members asked, "Who is the most age-different opponent?" And Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "It is possible even under 20 years old."

Yoshihiro Akiyama and Kim Dong-Hyun have not missed praise for each other. Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "I am a player with a lot of techniques that I want to ask now." Kim Dong-Hyun added, "My brother has a killer instinct and can not go out before he knocks down his opponent." "And his arm is long."

Yang Se-hyeong and Yoshihiro Akiyama's arm length were compared to the story of long arms. The difference in the arm was captured as if it were flying, and the members laughed. Yoshihiro Akiyama said in a serious voice, "If you are going to learn martial arts, you should get right." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "If you are right, you do not feel anything." Yoshihiro Akiyama stuttered and laughed when he replied, "I do not."

Soon after, the car Jung Eun-woo hit Yoshihiro Akiyama directly with a low kick. Yoshihiro Akiyama stepped back with a beech in his face. Yoshihiro Akiyama laughed at the tea Jung Eun-woo, saying, "It's better than I thought."

On this day, Yoshihiro Akiyama and All The Butlers member X Kim Dong-Hyun's 1:5 arm wrestling Battle was held. Especially Yoshihiro Akiyama, Kim Dong-Hyun's arm wrestling Battle was unfolded. The two men remained balanced in tense tension. But Kim Dong-Hyun, Who lost his center of gravity, was eventually defeated by Yoshihiro Akiyama. But the power-lossed Yoshihiro Akiyama eventually knelt down on five consecutive arm wrestling narrows.

Yoshihiro Akiyama's diet was also revealed: Lee Seung-gi asked, "Why don't you have carbohydrates on your table?" Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "It is a diet management to maintain the body." Kim Dong-Hyun laughed around, saying, "This brother eats ramen very much." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I just do not have 'rice', and I like pork and bread very much." Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "It is not good to be stressed by too much diet management for consistency."

When asked by Lee Seung-gi how love is, Yoshihiro Akiyama replied, "I will call you once." Soon he showed his phone records, saying, "Love does not answer the phone these days." Lee Seung-gi said, "Love is crying on SNS." Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "So that's the reason."

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30.