"Grow up a little bit" encouraged director, lg youngest to pay back

I dont know what pitchers theyll be, but Im looking forward to it.Ryu Joong-il, LG coach, laughed ahead of the Jamsil-dong KT match on August 27 because of two rookie Lee Min-ho Kim Yun-stock, which smiles just at the thought.Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock are new pitchers who have shown potential for growth in Group 1 since the opening day.Lee Min-ho, a native of Hwimungo, was named the first place in the 2020 season, and Kim Yun-stock, who graduated from Jinheung High School, wore LG Uniform in the first round of the second nomination.Those who have been attracting attention at the same time as joining have been playing their role since their debut season.Lee Min-ho, who is alternately used as a starter with Chung Chan-heon, is 4-2 with a 3.39 ERA this year.He won two games in 3Kyonggi, which he started in August.He started the game against Daegu Samsung Lions on the 26th, when he was a Kyonggi recently, and he scored five runs in six innings, seven hits (1 finisher) and four strikeouts.Although there was Hit, Homer, I did my part.Kim Yun-stock was also given a selection assignment as an alternative resource in August, and is showing an increasingly improved showing.On the first day, Hanwha scored only five runs in 413 innings, but on the 27th, KT reported his first win with two hits in six innings, two walks and two strikeouts.Im a freshman at college now, Ryu said of Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock. What do you want from them?Id like to ask the babies to play Kyonggi. This means that they are still young to bear the burden of going to Kyonggi.As I learn to walk, I am getting so big by enduring various situations while dealing with players who have experienced all of their careers.Im going to be in Minho or Yoon Sik or the starting rotations recently, but I hope I grow up well, and I will have more room in the Mound and learn it.han i-jeong

“I don’t know what pitchers they’ll be, but I’m looking forward to it.”

Ryu Joong-il, lg coach, laughed ahead of the Jamsil-dong KT match on August 27 because of two rookie Lee Min-ho Kim Yun-stock, which smiles just at the thought.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock are new pitchers who have shown potential for growth in Group 1 since the opening day. Lee Min-ho, a native of Hwimungo, was named the first place in the 2020 season, and Kim Yun-stock, who graduated from Jinheung High School, wore lg Uniform in the first round of the second nomination.

Those who have been attracting attention at the same time as joining have been playing their role since their debut season. Lee Min-ho, who is alternately used as a starter with Chung Chan-heon, is 4-2 with a 3.39 ERA this year.

He won two games in 3Kyonggi, which he started in August. He started the game against Daegu Samsung Lions on the 26th, when he was a Kyonggi recently, and he scored five runs in six innings, seven Hits (1 finisher) and four strikeouts. Although there was Hit, homer, I did my part.

Kim Yun-stock was also given a selection assignment as an alternative resource in August, and is showing an increasingly improved showing. On the first day, Hanwha scored only five runs in 413 innings, but on the 27th, KT reported his first win with two Hits in six innings, two walks and two strikeouts.

“I’m a freshman at college now,” Ryu said of Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock. “What do you want from them? “I’d like to ask the babies to play Kyonggi.” This means that they are still young to bear the burden of going to Kyonggi.

"As I learn to walk, I am getting so big by enduring various situations while dealing with players who have experienced all of their careers. I’m going to be in Minho or Yoon Sik or the starting rotations recently, but I hope I grow up well, and I will have more room in the Mound and learn it.’

han i-jeong