"yacht Expedition" Choi Siwon hit seasick terror "I think I'm going to lose weight."

Seoul = = yacht Expedition Choi Siwon suffered from seasickness.In MBC Everlon entertainment program yacht Expedition broadcast on the 24th, Choi Siwon and other members finally made the Embarkation for Cythera toward Pacific Ocean.Among them, Choi Siwon complained of extreme motion sickness symptoms and caused sadness.I had no idea what was going to happen then, Choi Siwon said in an interview with the production team.In fact, shortly after The Embarkation for Cythera, Choi Siwons expression stiffened and caused curiosity.Choi Siwon said, I thought I had no seasickness, I thought I would not have real seasickness because I was a type who usually likes power boats and leisure sports.Choi Siwon had previously shown his most exciting appearance in his first meeting with Crewe, saying he was a big hit on yacht.Crewes such as Jin Goo, Chang Kiha, and Song Ho-joon, who knew the tendency of Choi Siwon, were more worried about Is it okay?They offered consolation, but Choi Siwons motion sickness showed no signs of improvement.The front and back movement is fine, but Im not confident that its shaking from side to side, Choi Siwon explained, while vomiting several times on the yacht.He was worried about the captain Kim Seung-jin, who was in a harsh ceremony, saying in an interview, You just have to take the sickness naturally, its okay to adjust.There is no medicine in motion sickness, he said.I think its been an old man since Ive already drifted, joked the crew, who were worried about Choi Siwon.I think this will lose a lot of weight if I ride this long, said Choi Siwon, who became a fuss in two hours of The Embarkation for Cythera.It is noteworthy what adaptation Choi Siwon will show as a member in the future.Meanwhile, yacht expedition is a documentary entertainment program featuring the process of challenging the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure on the yacht. Jin Goo, Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha, Song Ho Jun and Kim Seung-jin appear.

Seoul = = 'yacht Expedition' Choi Siwon suffered from seasickness.

In MBC Everlon entertainment program 'yacht Expedition' broadcast on the 24th, Choi Siwon and other members finally made The Embarkation for Cythera toward Pacific Ocean. Among them, Choi Siwon complained of extreme motion sickness symptoms and caused sadness.

"I had no idea what was going to happen then," Choi Siwon said in an interview with the production team. In fact, shortly after The Embarkation for Cythera, Choi Siwon's expression stiffened and caused curiosity.

Choi Siwon said, "I thought I had no seasickness, I thought I would not have real seasickness because I was a type who usually likes power boats and leisure sports." Choi Siwon had previously shown his most exciting appearance in his first meeting with Crewe, saying he was "a big hit" on yacht.

Crewes such as Jin Goo, Chang Kiha, and Song Ho-joon, who knew the tendency of Choi Siwon, were more worried about "Is it okay?" They offered consolation, but Choi Siwon's motion sickness showed no signs of improvement.

"The front and back movement is fine, but I'm not confident that it's shaking from side to side," Choi Siwon explained, while vomiting several times on the yacht. He was worried about the captain Kim Seung-jin, who was in a harsh ceremony, saying in an interview, "You just have to take the sickness naturally, it's okay to adjust. There is no medicine in motion sickness," he said.

"I think it's been an old man since I've already drifted," joked the crew, who were worried about Choi Siwon. "I think this will lose a lot of weight if I ride this long," said Choi Siwon, who became a fuss in two hours of The Embarkation for Cythera. It is noteworthy what adaptation Choi Siwon will show as a member in the future.

Meanwhile, 'yacht expedition' is a documentary entertainment program featuring the process of challenging the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure on the yacht. Jin Goo, Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha, Song Ho Jun and Kim Seung-jin appear.