Running Man' Shin Gyu-jin 'sucks' at Jeon So-min Sausage bribe...Similar problem passed

Running Man comedian Shin Gyu-jin appeared as a prison guard.On SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 9th, Shin Gyu-jin talked about Yang Se-chan.On this day, Jeon So-min handed Sausage bribe to the guards, and the new one was satisfied.After that, Shin said, I will give you three bonuses for following my lead well in the morning, I can not just give you. I found Ji Suk-jin doing other things.Shin said, Mr. Seokjin. Did you have a picnic?Shin said, I will subjectively Choice the correct answer.Jeon So-min received Choices from Shin Gyu-jin for Park Seo-joon and Ji Suk-jin shouted Jung Woo-sung.Haha said, BTS buff, but around him, Shin Jin-jin said, I was trying to curse me.Finally, he got additional money to Yoo Jae-Suk, who shouted Chung Chan Sung.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' comedian Shin Gyu-jin appeared as a prison guard.

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 9th, Shin Gyu-jin talked about Yang Se-chan.

On this day, Jeon So-min handed Sausage bribe to the guards, and the new one was satisfied. After that, Shin said, "I will give you three bonuses for following my lead well in the morning, I can not just give you." I found Ji Suk-jin doing other things. Shin said, "Mr. Seokjin. Did you have a picnic?"

Shin said, "I will subjectively Choice the correct answer." Jeon So-min received Choices from Shin Gyu-jin for Park Seo-joon and Ji Suk-jin shouted Jung Woo-sung. Haha said, "BTS buff," but around him, Shin Jin-jin said, "I was trying to curse me." Finally, he got additional money to Yoo Jae-Suk, who shouted Chung Chan Sung.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen