Yoo Jae-Suk, Jessie, said, "Why do you sow so much Perfume?" Disapproval (Running Man')

In Running Man, comedian Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the singer Jessie and Real Brother Kimi.In the 514th SBS Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the afternoon, a special feature was drawn on Family Finding Race - My sister can not dry.Jessie, Mama Musola, Jeon Sommy and rapper Lee Young-ji were invited as guests and disassembled as the sisters of the members.Its raining and my stomach hurts, the Tishers (T-shirts) are so tight, come quickly, Jessie urged in a telephone conversation with Yoo Jae-Suk.Yoo arrived at Jessies car after Lee Kwang-soo, who laughed at Jessies Why did you sop them with Perfume as soon as he opened his car door.Lee Kwang-soo said, Honestly, I was breathing with my mouth because I was choking.Jessie said, I am also choked by T-shirts. Yoo Jae-Suk formed a pleasant tit-for-tat chemistry by saying, Why do you choke yourself with a tong?

In Running Man', comedian Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the singer Jessie and 'Real Brother' Kimi.

In the 514th sbs Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the afternoon, a special feature was drawn on 'Family Finding Race - My sister can not dry'. Jessie, Mama Musola, Jeon Sommy and rapper Lee Young-ji were invited as guests and disassembled as the sisters of the members.

"It's raining and my stomach hurts, the "Tishers" (T-shirts) are so tight, come quickly," Jessie urged in a telephone conversation with Yoo Jae-Suk.

Yoo arrived at Jessie's car after Lee Kwang-soo, who laughed at Jessie's "Why did you sop them with Perfume" as soon as he opened his car door.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Honestly, I was breathing with my mouth because I was choking."

Jessie said, "I am also choked by T-shirts." Yoo Jae-Suk formed a pleasant tit-for-tat chemistry by saying, "Why do you choke yourself with a tong?"