Kim Young-chul "Hat naked, 'Snowpiercer' Emmanuelle Riva Similiar" blasts at self-destruction

Kim Young-chul wrote on his Instagram account on Wednesday, Ive changed my glasses. Shall I use Hat?Shall I take off Hat? When I take off Hat, I look like # Emmanuelle Riva in the Snowpiercer! Its an honor.In the photos released along with the article, there were various images of Kim Young-chul who wrote and took off Hat.As he says, the reminder of Snowpiercer Tilda Swinton is enough to laugh.Meanwhile, Kim Young-chul is working as a Power FM DJ for SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul.

Kim Young-chul wrote on his Instagram account on Wednesday, "I've changed my glasses. Shall I use Hat? Shall I take off Hat? When I take off Hat, I look like # Emmanuelle Riva in the 'Snowpiercer'! "It's an honor.

In the photos released along with the article, there were various images of Kim Young-chul who wrote and took off Hat. As he says, the reminder of 'Snowpiercer' Tilda Swinton is enough to laugh.

Meanwhile, Kim Young-chul is working as a Power FM DJ for SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul'.