Choi Siwon, a severe seasick appeal..."Five times Nausea" ('Yot Expedition')

Singer and Actor Choi Siwon has complained of seasickness.On the afternoon of the 24th, cable channel MBC Everlon Yot Expedition finally depicted the Embarkation for Cythera in the Pacific Ocean Actor Jin Goo, Singer and Actor Choi Siwon, Singer Chang Kiha, and writer Song Ho-joon.The Embarkation for Cythera in Geoje Island left to find the Southern Cross.Song said, There was a sense of excitement, but I was determined to get strength.As the hull continued to shake, Positive King Choi Siwon also picked up the white flag, saying, I think Im here. He steals tears and says, I enjoyed a power boat and prefer leisure sports.I knew there would be really no seasickness - I did Nausea five times, he said.Unlike Choi Siwon, Jin Goo expressed surprise at Chang Kiha, who was fine, saying, The period is like a superhuman.

Singer and Actor Choi Siwon has complained of seasickness.

On the afternoon of the 24th, cable channel MBC Everlon 'Yot Expedition' finally depicted The Embarkation for Cythera in the Pacific Ocean Actor Jin Goo, Singer and Actor Choi Siwon, Singer Chang Kiha, and writer Song Ho-joon.

The Embarkation for Cythera in Geoje Island left to find the Southern Cross. Song said, "There was a sense of excitement, but I was determined to get strength."

As the hull continued to shake, "Positive King" Choi Siwon also picked up the white flag, saying, "I think I'm here." He steals tears and says, "I enjoyed a power boat and prefer leisure sports. I knew there would be really no seasickness - I did Nausea five times," he said.

Unlike Choi Siwon, Jin Goo expressed surprise at Chang Kiha, who was fine, saying, "The period is like a superhuman.