(G) The Rainbow dusty, like I-DLE So-yeon, a body...cute is a bonus

So-yeon of group (G)I-DLE has revealed a cute figure.So-yeon posted a photo on the official Instagram page of (G)I-DLE on Tuesday with The Rainbow emoji.The photo shows So-yeon in the Rainbow-colored costume, laughing at the same dusty figure she holds together.The netizens responded that they were pretty dead and My sister is so cute.Group (G)I-DLE, which So-yeon belongs to, has recently released a new song, DUMDi DUMDi, which continues its activities.Photo = (G) Official Instagram of I-DLE

So-yeon of group (G)I-DLE has revealed a cute figure.

So-yeon posted a photo on the official Instagram page of (G)I-DLE on Tuesday with The Rainbow emoji.

The photo shows So-yeon in The Rainbow-colored costume, laughing at the same dusty figure she holds together.

The netizens responded that they were "pretty dead" and "My sister is so cute."

group (G)I-DLE, which So-yeon belongs to, has recently released a new song, "DUMDi DUMDi", which continues its activities.

Photo = (G) Official Instagram of I-DLE