Hometown Flex ' Yunho, History + Fun + Impression of The horror 'Passion Mansour'

TVXQ Yunho showed another aspect of passion Mansour.On the 2nd broadcast tvN Hometown Flex , Gwangju Village Yunho Hong Jin-young Kim Byung-hyun and Hometown Flex  Cha Tae-hyun Lee Seung-gis The Gwangju tour followed.From the start, Yunho burst into a passion potentiary with meokbang.As soon as we ate Oritang, a local food introduced by ourselves, we went to the market chicken house saying, We have to recover and we can do the next schedule.Especially, in the market chicken house, Kim Byung-hyun was penalized for the night, and the song confrontation was held. TVXQ order was selected and performed a spectacular stage reminiscent of a concert.But eventually, he got 85 points and tasted the humiliation of screaming Kim Byung-hyuns powerful night.On the next day of the trip to Gwangju, Yunho did not seem tired. I remember the memories when I made a trip.Lee Seung-gi said, This is the Hometown Flex  planning intention that the Seoul children are sick of coming here.Yunho said that I would like to go more meaningfully today, but I was really scared. It was a place to support the situation that the Gaeum army fired a helicopter at the time of the 5 and 18 Gwangju uprisings.Here, the director of the United States of America, Inyohan, was a special guest and told a bitter story of the 5th and 18th.I first met the barrigate in Damyang in my first year of medical science, and I went through seven checkpoints while I was on the national highway.I was deceived by United States of America embassy staff, I said I had to go see if the Gwangju missionaries were doing well, he said.I saw a heartbreaking scene where my son was shot and closed his eyes in a square full of people, and my mother grabbed a microphone and opened it.Yunho also added, The movie is only now known to the public. Gwangju students often visit here. The stories of the time are not unfamiliar to us.Recalling the historical tragedy, Hometown Flex  once again filled the ship.After visiting the Gyeongyang restaurant famous for Gwangjus Mecca of Meeting, he decided to take a period of passion trip by climbing Mt.However, the members poured out the cause for Yunho, and Yunho quickly prepared the game to beat Yunho as if predicting it.As a result, Lee Seung-gi won the victory with strong luck, and Hong Jin-young also succeeded in leaving the knife.Yunho began climbing the mid-song after saying Im very happy, Ill guide you well about being made a mountaineering with Kim Byung-hyun Cha Tae-hyun.Those who reached their target point shouted their aspirations in 2020.Kim Byung-hyun said, I am performing arts and please do well. Cha Tae-hyun also said, I am shooting fun, so many people will have fun.Yunho said, I will be active in various ways, especially in the next one ... on the side of The. Cha Tae-hyun blocked his mouth and made him laugh.

TVXQ Yunho showed anoTher aspect of passion Mansour.

On The 2nd broadcast tvN Hometown Flex ', 'Gwangju Village' Yunho Hong Jin-young Kim Byung-hyun and Hometown Flex ' Cha Tae-hyun Lee Seung-gi's The Gwangju tour followed.

From The start, Yunho burst into a passion potentiary with 'meokbang'. As soon as we ate Oritang, a local food introduced by ourselves, we went to The market chicken house saying, "We have to recover and we can do The next schedule." Especially, in The market chicken house, Kim Byung-hyun was penalized for The night, and The song confrontation was held. TVXQ 'order' was selected and performed a spectacular stage reminiscent of a concert. But eventually, he got 85 points and tasted The humiliation of screaming Kim Byung-hyun's powerful night.

On The next day of The trip to Gwangju, Yunho did not seem tired. "I remember The memories when I made a trip." Lee Seung-gi said, "This is The Hometown Flex ' planning intention that The Seoul children are sick of coming here. Yunho said that I would like to go more meaningfully today, but I was really scared. " It was a place to support The situation that The Gaeum army fired a helicopter at The time of The 5 and 18 Gwangju uprisings.

Here, The director of The United States of America, Inyohan, was a special guest and told a bitter story of The 5th and 18th. "I first met The barrigate in Damyang in my first year of medical science, and I went through seven checkpoints while I was on The national highway. I was deceived by United States of America embassy staff, I said I had to go see if The Gwangju missionaries were doing well," he said. "I saw a heartbreaking scene where my son was shot and closed his eyes in a square full of people, and my moTher grabbed a microphone and opened it."

Yunho also added, "The movie is only now known to The public. Gwangju students often visit here. The stories of The time are not unfamiliar to us."

Recalling The historical tragedy, Hometown Flex ' once again filled The ship. After visiting The Gyeongyang restaurant famous for Gwangju's "Mecca of Meeting", he decided to take a period of passion trip by climbing Mt.

However, The members poured out The cause for Yunho, and Yunho quickly prepared The game to beat Yunho as if predicting it. As a result, Lee Seung-gi won The victory with strong luck, and Hong Jin-young also succeeded in leaving The knife.

Yunho began climbing The mid-song after saying "I'm very happy, I'll guide you well" about being made a mountaineering with Kim Byung-hyun Cha Tae-hyun. Those who reached Their target point shouted Their aspirations in 2020. Kim Byung-hyun said, "I am performing arts and please do well." Cha Tae-hyun also said, "I am shooting fun, so many people will have fun." Yunho said, "I will be active in various ways, especially in The next one ... on The side of The." Cha Tae-hyun blocked his mouth and made him laugh.