Running Man' Kim Sang-ho "Ask the Philippines where Lee Min-ho is, I don't know."

Actor Kim Sang-ho has released an anecdote of Philippines shooting in Running Man.On the afternoon of the 16th, SBS entertainment Running Man, Kwak Do-won, Kim Sang-ho and Kim Dae-myeong were invited as guests and performed a tense investigation race.Kim Sang-ho greeted the members with a welcome greeting, and the members showed off their friendship with Kim Sang-ho, who said, I shared Micture.Lee Kwang-soo also said, I had a City Hunter with me.Kwak Do-won, who heard this, said, I went to Philippines and Kim Sang-ho is a Korean star.Philippines who saw City Hunter flocked to Kim Sang-ho. Youre all looking for it.Kim Sang-ho then laughed, saying, Im asking you where Lee Min-ho is, I dont know.Kim Dae-myung, who appeared together, also greeted Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared in the drama The Sound of the Heart. It is very polite and good to people.But in Running Man, it showed a completely different appearance.

Actor Kim Sang-ho has released an anecdote of Philippines shooting in Running Man'.

On the afternoon of the 16th, SBS entertainment Running Man', Kwak Do-won, Kim Sang-ho and Kim Dae-myeong were invited as guests and performed a tense investigation Race.

Kim Sang-ho greeted the members with a welcome greeting, and the members showed off their friendship with Kim Sang-ho, who said, "I shared 'Micture'." Lee Kwang-soo also said, "I had a City Hunter' with me."

Kwak Do-won, who heard this, said, "I went to Philippines and Kim Sang-ho is a Korean star. Philippines who saw City Hunter flocked to Kim Sang-ho. You're all looking for it." Kim Sang-ho then laughed, saying, "I'm asking you where Lee Min-ho is, I don't know."

Kim Dae-myung, who appeared together, also greeted Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared in the drama "The Sound of the Heart." "It is very polite and good to people. But in Running Man', it showed a completely different appearance. "