'Jeju Island House' Jin Jae Young, pictured a wide...swelter flying visual

Actor Jin Jae Young has reported on the latest.Jin Jae Young told his Instagram on the 11th, Are you having a hot summer?I think it should stop raining, he said. It was a vacation that I waited for, but I do not have anywhere to go, and I do not want to do it, but this year I am really satisfied with my last trip.I aim to do nothing as much as possible on this vacation. In the open photo, Jin Jae Young sits in an outdoor swimming pool and looks at the sky; Jin Jae Young completes a cool Summer fashion with Panama Hat and swimwear.The scenery that catches the eye and the lovely Jin Jae Young attracts attention.Meanwhile, Jin Jae Young is living in Jeju Island after marrying professional golfer Jin Jeong-sik.Photo: Jin Jae Young Instagram

Actor Jin Jae Young has reported on the latest.

Jin Jae Young told his Instagram on the 11th, "Are you having a hot Summer? I think it should stop raining, "he said." It was a vacation that I waited for, but I do not have anywhere to go, and I do not want to do it, but this year I am really satisfied with my last trip. I aim to do nothing as much as possible on this vacation. "

In the open photo, Jin Jae Young sits in an outdoor swimming pool and looks at the sky; Jin Jae Young completes a cool Summer fashion with Panama Hat and swimwear. The scenery that catches the eye and the lovely Jin Jae Young attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Jin Jae Young is living in Jeju Island after marrying professional golfer Jin Jeong-sik.

Photo: Jin Jae Young Instagram