clc Kwon Eunbin, 'unique visual' on eyeballs like Deer

Group CLC Kwon Eunbin robs the eye with beautiful visualsKwon Eunbin posted a picture and a picture on his instagram on August 26th, I fell asleep and could not raise it at 12 oclock...I was struggling to wait until 12 oclock today, Cheshires.In the open photo, Kwon Eunbin is staring at the camera with Deer-like eyes.Clear features and clear and clean skin make Kwon Eunbins fresh visuals even more prominent.The fans who watched the photos responded I am so cute and beautiful and I want to see it soon.Kim Min-ju

Group clc Kwon Eunbin robs the eye with beautiful visuals

Kwon Eunbin posted a picture and a picture on his instagram on August 26th, "I fell asleep and could not raise it at 12 o'clock...I was struggling to wait until 12 o'clock today, Cheshires".

In the open photo, Kwon Eunbin is staring at the camera with Deer-like eyes. Clear features and clear and clean skin make Kwon Eunbin's fresh visuals even more prominent.

The fans who watched the photos responded "I am so cute and beautiful" and "I want to see it soon".

Kim Min-ju