'No. 1 Comedian and Model couple' Kim Kyung Jin Phone "Two months after marriage, Moy Yat is new and exciting"

Comedian Kim Kyung Jin, Model Phones picture and interview were released through Magazine Woman Sense.Kim Kyung Jin and Phone, who gathered topics in June with the first meeting of Comedian and Model in the entertainment industry, expressed their feelings about their honeymoon for two months.Kim Kyung Jin said, I do not feel well yet, but I am always confident that I have a wife next to me in the same space.Phone said: I think its still strange and strange, making it more fun: the process of creating a new family and creating a new family is profound and complicated, but I dont hate it.Moy Yat is new and exciting, he said.Asked why he decided to make a decisive marriage, Phone replied,  (Brother) has always been the same from the beginning to the present: someone who has a consistent inner and outer surface and who cant lie at all.Kim Kyung Jin also defined SUMIN is an image like torn to me and said,  (Meet SUMIN) has changed a lot of attitude toward life.He added, When the day is on, I realize that there are good people in the world.
Comedian Kim Kyung Jin, Model Phones picture and interview were released through Magazine Woman Sense.Kim Kyung Jin and Phone, who gathered topics in June with the first meeting of Comedian and Model in the entertainment industry, expressed their feelings about their honeymoon for two months.Kim Kyung Jin said, I do not feel well yet, but I am always confident that I have a wife next to me in the same space.Phone said: I think its still strange and strange, making it more fun: the process of creating a new family and creating a new family is profound and complicated, but I dont hate it.Moy Yat is new and exciting, he said.Asked why he decided to make a decisive marriage, Phone replied,  (Brother) has always been the same from the beginning to the present: someone who has a consistent inner and outer surface and who cant lie at all.Kim Kyung Jin also defined SUMIN is an image like torn to me and said,  (Meet SUMIN) has changed a lot of attitude toward life.He added, When the day is on, I realize that there are good people in the world.

Comedian Kim Kyung Jin, Model Phone's picture and interview were released through Magazine Woman Sense.

Kim Kyung Jin and Phone, who gathered topics in June with the first meeting of Comedian and Model in the entertainment industry, expressed their feelings about their honeymoon for two months. Kim Kyung Jin said, "I do not feel well yet, but I am always confident that I have a wife next to me in the same space.

Phone said: "I think it's still strange and strange, making it more fun: the process of creating a new family and creating a new family is profound and complicated, but I don't hate it. Moy Yat is new and exciting," he said.

Asked why he decided to make a decisive marriage, Phone replied, " (Brother) has always been the same from the beginning to the present: someone who has a consistent inner and outer surface and who can't lie at all."

Kim Kyung Jin also defined "SUMIN is an image like 'torn' to me" and said, " (Meet SUMIN) has changed a lot of attitude toward life. He added, "When the day is on, I realize that there are good people in the world."