Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' Chang-dong native Lee Seung-gi "Pasta is too My Style"...Ttukbaegi Pasta's praise

Lee Seung-gi, a Chang-dong native, praised the taste at the Pasta house in Chang-dong alley in Dobong District. On the 19th, SBS Baek Jong-wons alley restaurant was released with Lee Seung-gi from Dobong District.Baek Jong-won talked about two brilliant bosses, who said, I did not know how to talk to young friends because of my personality.If you only have a taste of chicken, its a really good house, he said.In order to objectively evaluate, Jung In-sun, a village killer, dispatched to the chicken gangjeong house.Jung In-sun asked, How did the garlic soy sauce you talked about last week change?We bought whole garlic from frozen garlic and used it directly, he said. We replaced it with general soy sauce in plum soy sauce and added flavor.Jung In-sun said he would try it in the situation room if he made a changed chicken Gangjeong.I will prepare it as the most beautiful thing that resembles Jung In-sun, said the two presidents. I have to put rose flowers. Jung In-sun showed signs of disarming immediately.Jung In-sun, who returned to the situation room, laughed at Kim Seong-joo, saying, I do not represent the bosses but they are good people.Jung In-sun and Kim Seong-joo tasted fried and garlic soy sauce chicken Gangjeong and said the fried itself was more delicious.I would have used a tan garlic, not a tan garlic, said Baek Jong-won.The odds were high that the condition was not good because it was garlic. You really have to be scolded, Baek Jong-won said.Chang-dong NO delivery pizza boss has accumulated students level of ability by learning Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef.On the day of the broadcast, Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef visited the NO delivery pizza house and offered a solution. He advised, We should remove the tomatoes shell and grind them more finely.They showed a cheerful tikitaka, a love of pizza that had broken down the language barriers.Kim Seong-joo admired the song, saying: It fits well with Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef, Shelf is so caring.But Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef saw the tuna in the plastic container and told him to move it to the Baro stainless steel container now.Move quickly before Mr. Baek Jong-won sees it, he said. I say no to Baro, acknowledged Baek Jong-won, who watched it.He also praised the boss after seeing the lid on mozzarella cheese, who responded to Chef as my great teacher.Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef said as a gift on the day, she will give you a new pizza that is as unique as tuna pizza and can not be tasted elsewhere.The boss is a school of study abroad at this point, said Kim Seong-joo, who said Valeria Fabrizi Riccio would tell me about Italys southern style pizza.Peperoni is the American name and in Italy, the name is Salami, he explained.Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef described a new pizza using salami and mushrooms, red pepper oil and ricotta cheese.I saw a recipe on the Baek Jong-won teacher YouTube, he told the boss.The two tasted the finished Salami ricotta cheese pizza with Baek Jong-won; Baek Jong-won responded delicious and the boss also said to the crew, Im looking forward to it.Its really delicious, he said.The boss presented Baek Jong-won with arancini Cream Pasta and meatball tomato Pasta; Baek Jong-won tasted the arancini and commented that it was delicious.This is fine, definitely with Cream, he said after tasting CreamPasta noodles.Baek Jong-won went on to taste the tomato sauce and said, Its smooth, and I also took a bite of meatballs and said, Its definitely delicious.The nervous boss laughed for the first time.Do you like the meatball pasta now? Baek Jong-won asked the boss, Do you think this is the completion when the boss thinks?The boss said, No, after agonizing.What I see is just a tomato pasta feeling, the boss said. Baek Jong-won said, Its not finished yet.He then advised me to study the shape of the meatballs. I used to play with taste, but now I have to be uploaded to SNS.Now the boss is not far from me - its over if he knows what to do with meatballs, said Baek Jong-won.I will send you a guest, so show your guest some arancini and some meatballs, he said.I was a hard-to-reacher, and I was here because I came from this neighborhood, said Baek Jong-won, whose questioning guest was Baro Lee Seung-gi.Chang-dong native Lee Seung-gi appeared, greeting him I wanted to come out.Kim Seong-joo said, If you do not know Lee Seung-gi in Dobong District, you are a spy. I know that elementary and junior high schools are all near here.Lee Seung-gi has lived in Dobong District all the way through Su Yu-ri, Bang Hak-dong, and Chang-dong.After my debut, I lived in Chang-dong for about a year, Lee Seung-gi said.I admired you so much and wanted to be invited once, Lee Seung-gi said to Baek Jong-won.Lee Seung-gi had two places to visit: a Ttukbaegi Pasta house and a NO delivery pizza house. Baek Jong-won asked him to test without adding.Lee Seung-gi expressed confidence that he would see it as a personality sensibility.Lee Seung-gi asked the boss, Did you live here long? Is Pasta okay with the menu?He also looked around the store and said, I learned from a real Italian Chef.Lee Seung-gi recalled memories by talking about school with the local Friend boss.It is good to have a Pasta house in this neighborhood, he said. In the past, family restaurants were able to eat.The boss showed a big meatball in the advice of Baek Jong-won to make the shape of the meatball different.Lee Seung-gi took a picture on her mobile phone and said, I think its Na-eun, which is more round than a square, even after tasting meatballs soon, its delicious.I think the big one is Na-eun, he said.Lee Seung-gi then admired the arancini Pasta, saying it was a taste that sauce wants to eat. He also said, Its too my style.Thats what I wanted, said Baek Jong-won, who was watching this.Lee Seung-gi continued, Im not sure what is lacking, and asked, Do you have to tell me the problem? And also said, Its just delicious.I think it would be nice to increase the amount of rice a little, he said, and ate CreamPasta and admired it as a really favorite cream Pasta taste.Lee Seung-gi also said, This is perfect, and I think students or family will really like it.Kim Seong-joo was delighted that I would have experienced a lot of good restaurants because I liked Pasta.
Lee Seung-gi, a Chang-dong native, praised the taste at the Pasta house in Chang-dong alley in Dobong District. On the 19th, SBS Baek Jong-wons alley restaurant was released with Lee Seung-gi from Dobong District.Baek Jong-won talked about two brilliant bosses, who said, I did not know how to talk to young friends because of my personality.If you only have a taste of chicken, its a really good house, he said.In order to objectively evaluate, Jung In-sun, a village killer, dispatched to the chicken gangjeong house.Jung In-sun asked, How did the garlic soy sauce you talked about last week change?We bought whole garlic from frozen garlic and used it directly, he said. We replaced it with general soy sauce in plum soy sauce and added flavor.Jung In-sun said he would try it in the situation room if he made a changed chicken Gangjeong.I will prepare it as the most beautiful thing that resembles Jung In-sun, said the two presidents. I have to put rose flowers. Jung In-sun showed signs of disarming immediately.Jung In-sun, who returned to the situation room, laughed at Kim Seong-joo, saying, I do not represent the bosses but they are good people.Jung In-sun and Kim Seong-joo tasted fried and garlic soy sauce chicken Gangjeong and said the fried itself was more delicious.I would have used a tan garlic, not a tan garlic, said Baek Jong-won.The odds were high that the condition was not good because it was garlic. You really have to be scolded, Baek Jong-won said.Chang-dong NO delivery pizza boss has accumulated students level of ability by learning Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef.On the day of the broadcast, Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef visited the NO delivery pizza house and offered a solution. He advised, We should remove the tomatoes shell and grind them more finely.They showed a cheerful tikitaka, a love of pizza that had broken down the language barriers.Kim Seong-joo admired the song, saying: It fits well with Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef, Shelf is so caring.But Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef saw the tuna in the plastic container and told him to move it to the Baro stainless steel container now.Move quickly before Mr. Baek Jong-won sees it, he said. I say no to Baro, acknowledged Baek Jong-won, who watched it.He also praised the boss after seeing the lid on mozzarella cheese, who responded to Chef as my great teacher.Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef said as a gift on the day, she will give you a new pizza that is as unique as tuna pizza and can not be tasted elsewhere.The boss is a school of study abroad at this point, said Kim Seong-joo, who said Valeria Fabrizi Riccio would tell me about Italys southern style pizza.Peperoni is the American name and in Italy, the name is Salami, he explained.Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef described a new pizza using salami and mushrooms, red pepper oil and ricotta cheese.I saw a recipe on the Baek Jong-won teacher YouTube, he told the boss.The two tasted the finished Salami ricotta cheese pizza with Baek Jong-won; Baek Jong-won responded delicious and the boss also said to the crew, Im looking forward to it.Its really delicious, he said.The boss presented Baek Jong-won with arancini Cream Pasta and meatball tomato Pasta; Baek Jong-won tasted the arancini and commented that it was delicious.This is fine, definitely with Cream, he said after tasting CreamPasta noodles.Baek Jong-won went on to taste the tomato sauce and said, Its smooth, and I also took a bite of meatballs and said, Its definitely delicious.The nervous boss laughed for the first time.Do you like the meatball pasta now? Baek Jong-won asked the boss, Do you think this is the completion when the boss thinks?The boss said, No, after agonizing.What I see is just a tomato pasta feeling, the boss said. Baek Jong-won said, Its not finished yet.He then advised me to study the shape of the meatballs. I used to play with taste, but now I have to be uploaded to SNS.Now the boss is not far from me - its over if he knows what to do with meatballs, said Baek Jong-won.I will send you a guest, so show your guest some arancini and some meatballs, he said.I was a hard-to-reacher, and I was here because I came from this neighborhood, said Baek Jong-won, whose questioning guest was Baro Lee Seung-gi.Chang-dong native Lee Seung-gi appeared, greeting him I wanted to come out.Kim Seong-joo said, If you do not know Lee Seung-gi in Dobong District, you are a spy. I know that elementary and junior high schools are all near here.Lee Seung-gi has lived in Dobong District all the way through Su Yu-ri, Bang Hak-dong, and Chang-dong.After my debut, I lived in Chang-dong for about a year, Lee Seung-gi said.I admired you so much and wanted to be invited once, Lee Seung-gi said to Baek Jong-won.Lee Seung-gi had two places to visit: a Ttukbaegi Pasta house and a NO delivery pizza house. Baek Jong-won asked him to test without adding.Lee Seung-gi expressed confidence that he would see it as a personality sensibility.Lee Seung-gi asked the boss, Did you live here long? Is Pasta okay with the menu?He also looked around the store and said, I learned from a real Italian Chef.Lee Seung-gi recalled memories by talking about school with the local Friend boss.It is good to have a Pasta house in this neighborhood, he said. In the past, family restaurants were able to eat.The boss showed a big meatball in the advice of Baek Jong-won to make the shape of the meatball different.Lee Seung-gi took a picture on her mobile phone and said, I think its Na-eun, which is more round than a square, even after tasting meatballs soon, its delicious.I think the big one is Na-eun, he said.Lee Seung-gi then admired the arancini Pasta, saying it was a taste that sauce wants to eat. He also said, Its too my style.Thats what I wanted, said Baek Jong-won, who was watching this.Lee Seung-gi continued, Im not sure what is lacking, and asked, Do you have to tell me the problem? And also said, Its just delicious.I think it would be nice to increase the amount of rice a little, he said, and ate CreamPasta and admired it as a really favorite cream Pasta taste.Lee Seung-gi also said, This is perfect, and I think students or family will really like it.Kim Seong-joo was delighted that I would have experienced a lot of good restaurants because I liked Pasta.

Lee Seung-gi, a 'Chang-dong native', praised the taste at the Pasta house in Chang-dong alley in Dobong District. On the 19th, SBS Baek Jong-won's alley restaurant' was released with Lee Seung-gi from Dobong District.

Baek Jong-won talked about two brilliant bosses, who said, "I did not know how to talk to young Friends because of my personality." "If you only have a taste of chicken, it's a really good house," he said.

In order to objectively evaluate, Jung In-sun, a village killer, dispatched to the chicken gangjeong house. Jung In-sun asked, "How did the garlic soy sauce you talked about last week change?" "We bought whole garlic from frozen garlic and used it directly," he said. "We replaced it with general soy sauce in plum soy sauce and added flavor."

Jung In-sun said he would try it in the situation room if he made a changed chicken Gangjeong. "I will prepare it as the most beautiful thing that resembles Jung In-sun," said the two presidents. "I have to put rose flowers." Jung In-sun showed signs of disarming immediately.

Jung In-sun, who returned to the situation room, laughed at Kim Seong-joo, saying, "I do not represent the bosses but they are good people."

Jung In-sun and Kim Seong-joo tasted fried and garlic soy sauce chicken Gangjeong and said the fried itself was more delicious. "I would have used a tan garlic, not a tan garlic," said Baek Jong-won. The odds were high that the condition was not good because it was garlic. "You really have to be scolded," Baek Jong-won said.

Chang-dong NO delivery pizza boss has accumulated 'students' level of ability by learning Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef.

On the day of the broadcast, Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef visited the NO delivery pizza house and offered a solution. He advised, "We should remove the tomatoes shell and grind them more finely." They showed a cheerful tikitaka, a love of pizza that had broken down the language barriers.

Kim Seong-joo admired the song, saying: "It fits well with Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef, Shelf is so caring." But Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef saw the tuna in the plastic container and told him to move it to the Baro stainless steel container now. "Move quickly before Mr. Baek Jong-won sees it," he said. "I say no to Baro," acknowledged Baek Jong-won, who watched it.

He also praised the boss after seeing the lid on mozzarella cheese, who responded to Chef as "my great teacher."

Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef said as a gift on the day, she will give you a new pizza that is as unique as tuna pizza and can not be tasted elsewhere. "The boss is a school of study abroad at this point," said Kim Seong-joo, who said Valeria Fabrizi Riccio would tell me about Italy's southern style pizza. "Peperoni is the American name and in Italy, the name is 'Salami'," he explained.

Valeria Fabrizi Riccio Chef described a new pizza using salami and mushrooms, red pepper oil and ricotta cheese. "I saw a recipe on the Baek Jong-won teacher YouTube," he told the boss.

The two tasted the finished Salami ricotta cheese pizza with Baek Jong-won; Baek Jong-won responded "delicious" and the boss also said to the crew, "I'm looking forward to it. It's really delicious," he said.

The boss presented Baek Jong-won with arancini Cream Pasta and meatball tomato Pasta; Baek Jong-won tasted the arancini and commented that it was "delicious". "This is fine, definitely with Cream," he said after tasting Cream Pasta noodles.

Baek Jong-won went on to taste the tomato sauce and said, "It's smooth," and I also took a bite of meatballs and said, "It's definitely delicious." The nervous boss laughed for the first time.

"Do you like the meatball Pasta now?" Baek Jong-won asked the boss, "Do you think this is the completion when the boss thinks?" The boss said, No, after agonizing.

"What I see is just a tomato Pasta feeling," the boss said. Baek Jong-won said, "It's not finished yet." He then advised me to study the shape of the meatballs. "I used to play with taste, but now I have to be uploaded to SNS."

"Now the boss is not far from me - it's over if he knows what to do with meatballs," said Baek Jong-won. "I will send you a guest, so show your guest some arancini and some meatballs," he said.

"I was a hard-to-reacher, and I was here because I came from this neighborhood," said Baek Jong-won, whose questioning guest was Baro Lee Seung-gi. Chang-dong native Lee Seung-gi appeared, greeting him "I wanted to come out."

Kim Seong-joo said, "If you do not know Lee Seung-gi in Dobong District, you are a spy." "I know that elementary and junior high schools are all near here." Lee Seung-gi has lived in Dobong District all the way through Su Yu-ri, Bang Hak-dong, and Chang-dong. "After my debut, I lived in Chang-dong for about a year," Lee Seung-gi said.

"I admired you so much and wanted to be invited once," Lee Seung-gi said to Baek Jong-won.

Lee Seung-gi had two places to visit: a Ttukbaegi Pasta house and a NO delivery pizza house. Baek Jong-won asked him to "test without adding." Lee Seung-gi expressed confidence that he would "see it as a personality sensibility."

Lee Seung-gi asked the boss, "Did you live here long?" "Is Pasta okay with the menu?" He also looked around the store and said, "I learned from a real Italian Chef."

Lee Seung-gi recalled memories by talking about school with the local Friend boss. "It is good to have a Pasta house in this neighborhood," he said. "In the past, family restaurants were able to eat."

The boss showed a big meatball in the advice of Baek Jong-won to make the shape of the meatball different. Lee Seung-gi took a picture on her mobile phone and said, "I think it's Na-eun, which is more round than a square," even after tasting meatballs soon, "it's delicious. I think the big one is Na-eun," he said.

Lee Seung-gi then admired the arancini Pasta, saying it was "a taste that sauce wants to eat." He also said, "It's too my style." "That's what I wanted," said Baek Jong-won, who was watching this.

Lee Seung-gi continued, "I'm not sure what is lacking," and asked, "Do you have to tell me the problem?" And also said, "It's just delicious." "I think it would be nice to increase the amount of rice a little," he said, and ate Cream Pasta and admired it as "a really favorite Cream Pasta taste."

Lee Seung-gi also said, "This is perfect," and "I think students or family will really like it." Kim Seong-joo was delighted that "I would have experienced a lot of good restaurants because I liked Pasta."