'Chungnom' Cheongju Broadcasting's daughter Han Hyo-joo's unusual find

Han Hyo-joooo captivated viewers with his full-fledged performance as a Cheongju Broadcasting evangelist.TVN Hometown Flex , which was broadcast on August 9, was decorated with Cheongju Broadcasting and Lee Beom-soo and Han Hyo-joooo appeared as guests and guides.A lot of attention has been drawn after Han Hyo-joooo confirmed his appearance on Hometown Flex .It is because it is a long-time entertainment appearance and it is reunited with Lee Seung-gi, who had been breathing in SBS drama Brilliant Legacy in 10 years.As many people meet their expectations, Han Hyo-joooo has done the name Daughter of Cheongju Broadcasting.Han Hyo-joooo has been studying a lot because he thinks that he does not know about Cheongju Broadcasting while revealing the burden on his appearance for a long time.I thought I was studying this time, but the area of ​​Cheongju Broadcasting is 1.6 times the area of ​​Seoul. The distinctive Chungcheong-do speech made us see another charm of Actor Han Hyo-joooo.Han Hyo-joooo showed various situations as an example, saying that he can express many emotions with the word I in Chungcheong province dialect.The unique Chungcheong-do style of speech that does not answer at once gave a big smile; best friend Lee Seung-gi mentioned I do not know the inside as a preconceived notion of Chungcheong province.Lee Beom-soo and Han Hyo-joooo said, You have to ask three times even if you refuse. Lee Seung-gi said, When I hear this story, I think about Hyoju again.I tried to make an appointment last time, but the reaction was sore that I made another appointment. But that day I heard and asked, What are you doing?Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joooos two shots after the drama have been a long time, but the two extraordinary Teachy Chemie, which has been steadily linked, doubled the fun of watching.In addition, Han Hyo-joooo, unlike his usual innocent image, transformed into a Dong-yi to capture the hearts of Cheongju Broadcasting citizens at an instant fan signing ceremony held to eat Seolleungtang, and proved his artistic sense by revealing his will to release his head.Han Hyo-joooo, who studied his hometown while sleeping at night, arrived at the iron house and said, Cheongju Broadcasting has quite a lot of artifacts.It is the place where Jikji was found. He introduced the National Museum of Contemporary Art and showed the aspect of Cheongju Broadcasting.Especially, I prepared a sticker photo taken in the school during my school days, and I was impressed with thorough readiness.The affection for his hometown has brought many sympathy: Han Hyo-joooo, who visited his hometown Yulyang-dong with Lee Seung-gi, showed tears at his alma mater.Han Hyo-joooo, who had been working for his dream, said, I did not feel like I was leaving at that time, so I just went to find what I wanted to do.I think about it now, and what if I felt grateful for it, but I feel a lot of feelings because I was before the hard work. The response to Han Hyo-joooos performance is also hot: it maintains the top spot in real-time search terms on major portal sites shortly after the broadcast, and ratings have also renewed its own highs.According to Nielsen Korea, the Hometown Flex  5th recorded an average audience rating of 3.5% nationwide.Han Hyo-joooo completes the entertainment outing with a warm touch.Han Hyo-joooo, a BH Entertainment official at Han Hyo-jooo, said on August 10, Han Hyo-jooo has decided to donate the entire amount of Hometown Flex  to the new life support center located in Cheongju Broadcasting.Hometown Flex  The back door that Han Hyo-joooo, who visited his hometown, decided to donate to an institution in his hometown to use the payment in meaningful places.
Han Hyo-joooo captivated viewers with his full-fledged performance as a Cheongju Broadcasting evangelist.TVN Hometown Flex , which was broadcast on August 9, was decorated with Cheongju Broadcasting and Lee Beom-soo and Han Hyo-joooo appeared as guests and guides.A lot of attention has been drawn after Han Hyo-joooo confirmed his appearance on Hometown Flex .It is because it is a long-time entertainment appearance and it is reunited with Lee Seung-gi, who had been breathing in SBS drama Brilliant Legacy in 10 years.As many people meet their expectations, Han Hyo-joooo has done the name Daughter of Cheongju Broadcasting.Han Hyo-joooo has been studying a lot because he thinks that he does not know about Cheongju Broadcasting while revealing the burden on his appearance for a long time.I thought I was studying this time, but the area of ​​Cheongju Broadcasting is 1.6 times the area of ​​Seoul. The distinctive Chungcheong-do speech made us see another charm of Actor Han Hyo-joooo.Han Hyo-joooo showed various situations as an example, saying that he can express many emotions with the word I in Chungcheong province dialect.The unique Chungcheong-do style of speech that does not answer at once gave a big smile; best friend Lee Seung-gi mentioned I do not know the inside as a preconceived notion of Chungcheong province.Lee Beom-soo and Han Hyo-joooo said, You have to ask three times even if you refuse. Lee Seung-gi said, When I hear this story, I think about Hyoju again.I tried to make an appointment last time, but the reaction was sore that I made another appointment. But that day I heard and asked, What are you doing?Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joooos two shots after the drama have been a long time, but the two extraordinary Teachy Chemie, which has been steadily linked, doubled the fun of watching.In addition, Han Hyo-joooo, unlike his usual innocent image, transformed into a Dong-yi to capture the hearts of Cheongju Broadcasting citizens at an instant fan signing ceremony held to eat Seolleungtang, and proved his artistic sense by revealing his will to release his head.Han Hyo-joooo, who studied his hometown while sleeping at night, arrived at the iron house and said, Cheongju Broadcasting has quite a lot of artifacts.It is the place where Jikji was found. He introduced the National Museum of Contemporary Art and showed the aspect of Cheongju Broadcasting.Especially, I prepared a sticker photo taken in the school during my school days, and I was impressed with thorough readiness.The affection for his hometown has brought many sympathy: Han Hyo-joooo, who visited his hometown Yulyang-dong with Lee Seung-gi, showed tears at his alma mater.Han Hyo-joooo, who had been working for his dream, said, I did not feel like I was leaving at that time, so I just went to find what I wanted to do.I think about it now, and what if I felt grateful for it, but I feel a lot of feelings because I was before the hard work. The response to Han Hyo-joooos performance is also hot: it maintains the top spot in real-time search terms on major portal sites shortly after the broadcast, and ratings have also renewed its own highs.According to Nielsen Korea, the Hometown Flex  5th recorded an average audience rating of 3.5% nationwide.Han Hyo-joooo completes the entertainment outing with a warm touch.Han Hyo-joooo, a BH Entertainment official at Han Hyo-jooo, said on August 10, Han Hyo-jooo has decided to donate the entire amount of Hometown Flex  to the new life support center located in Cheongju Broadcasting.Hometown Flex  The back door that Han Hyo-joooo, who visited his hometown, decided to donate to an institution in his hometown to use the payment in meaningful places.

Han Hyo-joooo captivated viewers with his full-fledged performance as a Cheongju Broadcasting evangelist.

TVN Hometown Flex ', which was broadcast on August 9, was decorated with Cheongju Broadcasting and Lee Beom-soo and Han Hyo-joooo appeared as guests and guides.

A lot of attention has been drawn after Han Hyo-joooo confirmed his appearance on Hometown Flex '. It is because it is a long-time entertainment appearance and it is reunited with Lee Seung-gi, who had been breathing in SBS drama 'Brilliant Legacy' in 10 years.

As many people meet their expectations, Han Hyo-joooo has done the name 'Daughter of Cheongju Broadcasting'. Han Hyo-joooo has been studying a lot because he thinks that he does not know about Cheongju Broadcasting while revealing the burden on his appearance for a long time. I thought I was studying this time, but the area of ​​Cheongju Broadcasting is 1.6 times the area of ​​Seoul. "

The distinctive Chungcheong-do speech made us see another charm of Actor Han Hyo-joooo. Han Hyo-joooo showed various situations as an example, saying that he can express many emotions with the word 'I' in Chungcheong province dialect.

The unique "Chungcheong-do style of speech" that does not answer at once gave a big smile; best friend Lee Seung-gi mentioned "I do not know the inside" as a preconceived notion of Chungcheong province. Lee Beom-soo and Han Hyo-joooo said, "You have to ask three times even if you refuse." Lee Seung-gi said, "When I hear this story, I think about Hyoju again. I tried to make an appointment last time, but the reaction was sore that I made another appointment. But that day I heard and asked, "What are you doing?"

Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joooo's two shots after the drama have been a long time, but the two extraordinary 'Teachy Chemie', which has been steadily linked, doubled the fun of watching.

In addition, Han Hyo-joooo, unlike his usual innocent image, transformed into a 'Dong-yi' to capture the hearts of Cheongju Broadcasting citizens at an instant fan signing ceremony held to eat Seolleungtang, and proved his artistic sense by revealing his will to release his head.

Han Hyo-joooo, who studied his hometown while sleeping at night, arrived at the iron house and said, "Cheongju Broadcasting has quite a lot of artifacts. It is the place where Jikji was found. "He introduced the National Museum of Contemporary Art and showed the aspect of 'Cheongju Broadcasting'. Especially, I prepared a sticker photo taken in the school during my school days, and I was impressed with thorough readiness.

The affection for his hometown has brought many sympathy: Han Hyo-joooo, who visited his hometown Yulyang-dong with Lee Seung-gi, showed tears at his alma mater. Han Hyo-joooo, who had been working for his dream, said, "I did not feel like I was leaving at that time, so I just went to find what I wanted to do. I think about it now, and what if I felt grateful for it, but I feel a lot of feelings because I was before the hard work. "

The response to Han Hyo-joooo's performance is also hot: it maintains the top spot in real-time search terms on major portal sites shortly after the broadcast, and ratings have also renewed its own highs. According to Nielsen Korea, the Hometown Flex ' 5th recorded an average audience rating of 3.5% nationwide.

Han Hyo-joooo completes the entertainment outing with a warm touch. Han Hyo-joooo, a BH entertainment official at Han Hyo-jooo, said on August 10, "Han Hyo-jooo has decided to donate the entire amount of Hometown Flex ' to the new life support center located in Cheongju Broadcasting." Hometown Flex ' The back door that Han Hyo-joooo, who visited his hometown, decided to donate to an institution in his hometown to use the payment in meaningful places.