"Raise the Volume" EXO Sehun "Soul Food? Fried octopus."

Group EXO member Sehun said he enjoys eating octopus.Chanyeol Sehun appeared on KBS Cool FM Kang Han-Nas Volume Up broadcast on the 13th.On that day, Chanyeol and Sehun talked about Soul Food.Chanyeol said, I often eat Samgyetang this year, he said. Because there is a restaurant selling Samgyetang near the workshop.He said, Thanks to Samgyetang, I think I am spending this summer healthy.DJ Kang Han-Na also asked Sehun what kind of food did you eat this summer? and Sehun revealed: Its octopus, I like to eat well.When Kang Han-Na asked what octopus dish do you like most, Sehun replied: Spicy octopus fried.

group EXO member Sehun said he enjoys eating octopus.

Chanyeol Sehun appeared on KBS Cool FM Kang Han-Na's Volume Up' broadcast on the 13th.

On that day, Chanyeol and Sehun talked about Soul Food. Chanyeol said, "I often eat Samgyetang this year," he said. "Because there is a restaurant selling Samgyetang near the workshop." He said, "Thanks to Samgyetang, I think I am spending this summer healthy."

DJ Kang Han-Na also asked Sehun "what kind of food did you eat this summer?" and Sehun revealed: "It's octopus, I like to eat well." When Kang Han-Na asked "what octopus dish do you like most," Sehun replied: "Spicy octopus fried."