"Twogether" Ryu Iho "Lee Seung-gi, entertainment Lean on Me is perfect."

Taiwanese actor Ryu Ho spoke about Lee Seung-gi, who left Travel Twogether through Twogether.As entertainment Lean on Me, Lee Seung-gi is a perfect score, Ryu said in an interview commemorating the release of the Netflix original entertainment program Twogether on the afternoon of the 6th.Ryu Ho said, It was the first reality program, so I did not know a lot, but Lee Seung-gi taught me a lot in a comfortable atmosphere.I was a beginner of entertainment who did not know where to go from the hotel, but I was able to adapt quickly because I was slow to let you know. Lee Seung-gi is amazingly fast, and she has good memory and affinity. She gets close to people very quickly.Lee Seung-gi is so multi-entertainer that he has taught and helped many of his travels, and tipped him. I personally think he is a great entertainer. Ryu also said that he had a lot in common with Lee Seung-gi as a 30-year-old actor and talked about various stories.Ryu Ho said, I talked a lot about Travel as well as acting. There were many similarities, but I could find many other things in detail.While there was something in common that once bright energy was given to viewers, the favorite Travel venue was different.I love to travel on the natural landscape, but Lee Seung-gi liked the city Travel.I was able to talk more interestingly because it was different from such a small part. Meanwhile, Twogether, which depicts the story of Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho leaving for fans, was released on Netflix on the 26th of last month.

Taiwanese actor Ryu Ho spoke about Lee Seung-gi, who left Travel Twogether through Twogether'.

"As entertainment Lean on Me, Lee Seung-gi is a perfect score," Ryu said in an Interview commemorating the release of the Netflix original entertainment program "Twogether" on the afternoon of the 6th.

Ryu Ho said, "It was the first reality program, so I did not know a lot, but Lee Seung-gi taught me a lot in a comfortable atmosphere. I was a beginner of entertainment who did not know where to go from the hotel, but I was able to adapt quickly because I was slow to let you know. "

"Lee Seung-gi is amazingly fast, and she has good memory and affinity. She gets close to people very quickly. Lee Seung-gi is so multi-entertainer that he has taught and helped many of his Travels, and tipped him. I personally think he is a great entertainer. "

Ryu also said that he had a lot in common with Lee Seung-gi as a 30-year-old actor and talked about various stories. Ryu Ho said, "I talked a lot about Travel as well as acting." There were many similarities, but I could find many other things in detail. While there was something in common that once bright energy was given to viewers, the favorite Travel venue was different. I love to Travel on the natural landscape, but Lee Seung-gi liked the city Travel. I was able to talk more interestingly because it was different from such a small part. "

Meanwhile, Twogether', which depicts the story of Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho leaving for fans, was released on Netflix on the 26th of last month.