Twogether' Ryu Ho "First Reality Travel entertainment, Producers are Professional"

After Interview1, Taiwanese actor Ryu I-ho (35) said, There is a lot I learned while doing my first reality entertainment program.I used to do a reality program for a day before, but this is the first time Travel Reality has done it, Ryu said in an interview conducted online on the morning of the 6th.Taiwanese popular actor Ryu I-ho met with Korean star Lee Seung-gi through entertainment Twogether.Twogether, which was released on Netflix on the 26th of last month, is a healing travel variety where stars Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who are from different languages and origins, travel around Asia to find fans.I first met Lee Seung-gi last year through this program, and I was told that I became close to Asia as I went to the country.I felt that the Korean production team was professional when I participated in this program, Ryu said. I felt language constraints when I appeared in this entertainment.I am studying because I think I should study Korean hard. I was not able to organize the concept because I was in reality for the first time this time (laughing), and I thought I was shooting at a hotel other than shooting, so I didnt take any soap.(Laughing) I borrowed what PD brought me, and when I saw it, Peedy said, Get it and write it. (Laughing) I laughed shamefully, recalling the time.Ryu said, I did not have a chance to participate in reality entertainment even though I liked Travel because I was working mainly on drama and movie acting. I do not know what kind of work I will have in the future, but I want to participate in Travel entertainment like Twogether. Netflix

After Interview1, Taiwanese actor Ryu I-ho (35) said, "There is a lot I learned while doing my first reality entertainment program."

“I used to do a reality program for a day before, but this is the first time Travel Reality has done it,” Ryu said in an Interview conducted online on the morning of the 6th.

Taiwanese popular actor Ryu I-ho met with Korean star Lee Seung-gi through entertainment Twogether'. Twogether, which was released on Netflix on the 26th of last month, is a healing Travel variety where stars Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who are from different languages and origins, Travel around Asia to find fans.

I first met Lee Seung-gi last year through this program, and I was told that I became close to Asia as I went to the country.

"I felt that the Korean production team was professional when I participated in this program," Ryu said. "I felt language constraints when I appeared in this entertainment. I am studying because I think I should study Korean hard. "

“I was not able to organize the concept because I was in reality for the first time this time (laughing), and I thought I was shooting at a hotel other than shooting, so I didn’t take any soap. (Laughing) I borrowed what PD brought me, and when I saw it, Peedy said, ‘Get it and write it.’ (Laughing)’ I laughed shamefully, recalling the time.

Ryu said, "I did not have a chance to participate in reality entertainment even though I liked Travel because I was working mainly on drama and movie acting." I do not know what kind of work I will have in the future, but I want to participate in Travel entertainment like Twogether'. "

Netflix