Twogether' Jo Hyo-Jin pd "Season 2 Expectations, Ryu Ho seems to be tough"

Twogether Jo Hyo-Jin PD commented on Season 2 plansIn an interview on the Netflix OLizynal series Twogether on the morning of the 7th, Jo Hyo-Jin Ko Min-seok PD, a company award winner, said, We also want to go to Season 2 if it is a situation.Joe PD said, Yesterday (Ryu) I contacted Mr. Lee by messenger.I asked him, How is Korea? and Can we go to Season 2? he said, We want to go to Season 2 of course.Lee Seung-gi, I had so much fun filming with Ryu I-ho and had so much fun filming on my hands that I think it would be better if Season 2 went with the two of you.(Ryu) Lee said, If it goes better, I will go to Season 2 and I will work harder to study Korean.Then I can show you more diverse things. Haha. He is a bright and cute friend.If you go to Season 2, I would like to show you more diverse countries, and it would be good to show you that Mr. Seung-ki and Mr. Lee share their language a little more.Im thinking that once we get to season two, Mr. Lee will be formidable. (Laughs)Twogether has been a big topic since it was released on Netflix on the 26th of last month, and has become the top 10 content of today in many countries.Joe PD said, I am so grateful. In fact, I did not know how much response I would have at first.I know some about domestic entertainers, but I was worried about going with overseas entertainers. It was another challenge for the program, but fortunately, many people liked it, and most of all, it was nice to have two people who participated in it so much.Im glad the process was so fun and fun, and the results seemed good, and Im glad theres a chance for Season 2. Haha. Popularity?I heard that there are more fans of Seung-gi in the Chinese region, and I think it seemed cute to give consideration to Mr. Lee and speak Chinese.And I think you liked the bromance that started with the awkward air and got closer and closer.I also think that you have felt the satisfaction of the proxy in the situation where you can not travel freely because the city is now a city. On the other hand, Netflix OLizynal series Twogether is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety in which Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho and two other same-age stars from the language are traveling around Asia.It was released simultaneously around the world on Netflix on the 26th of last month.

Twogether' Jo Hyo-Jin pd commented on Season 2 plans

In an Interview on the Netflix OLizynal series Twogether' on the morning of the 7th, Jo Hyo-Jin Ko Min-seok pd, a company award winner, said, "We also want to go to Season 2 if it is a situation."

Joe pd said, "Yesterday (Ryu) I contacted Mr. Lee by messenger. "I asked him, 'How is Korea?' and 'Can we go to Season 2?'" he said, "We want to go to Season 2 of course."

"Lee Seung-gi, I had so much fun filming with Ryu I-ho and had so much fun filming on my hands that I think it would be better if Season 2 went with the two of you. (Ryu) Lee said, "If it goes better, I will go to Season 2 and I will work harder to study Korean. Then I can show you more diverse things. "Haha. He is a bright and cute friend. If you go to Season 2, I would like to show you more diverse countries, and it would be good to show you that Mr. Seung-ki and Mr. Lee share their language a little more. I'm thinking that once we get to season two, Mr. Lee will be formidable. (Laughs)"

Twogether' has been a big topic since it was released on Netflix on the 26th of last month, and has become the top 10 content of today in many countries. Joe pd said, "I am so grateful. In fact, I did not know how much response I would have at first. I know some about domestic entertainers, but I was worried about going with overseas entertainers. "

“It was another challenge for the program, but fortunately, many people liked it, and most of all, it was nice to have two people who participated in it so much. I'm glad the process was so fun and fun, and the results seemed good, and I'm glad there's a chance for Season 2. Haha. Popularity? I heard that there are more fans of Seung-gi in the Chinese region, and I think it seemed cute to give consideration to Mr. Lee and speak Chinese. And I think you liked the bromance that started with the awkward air and got closer and closer. I also think that you have felt the satisfaction of the proxy in the situation where you can not travel freely because the city is now a city. "

On the other hand, Netflix OLizynal series Twogether' is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety in which Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho and two other same-age stars from the language are traveling around Asia. It was released simultaneously around the world on Netflix on the 26th of last month.