Twogether' Jo Hyo-Jin and Ko Min-seok pd "Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Iho, I Cast Without Hesitating" (Interview)

Jo Hyo-Jin, Ko Min-seok PD, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho cast the reason.Netflix original content entertainment Twogether is an eye cleansing healing travel variety in which Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, and two other same-age stars from the language and language are traveling around six cities in Asia.Jang Hyuk Jae and Jo Hyo-Jin PDs company imagination, who directed SBS Running Man and Netflix You are the one!Twogether was released simultaneously around the world on the 26th of last month, and it is enjoying hot popularity in TOP10 of today contents in more than 5 countries.Especially, professional entertainer Lee Seung-gi and entertainment beginner Ryu Ihos meeting and mission, and the strong romance chemistry is getting good response.In the morning of the 7th and in the video interview, Jo Hyo-Jin PD said, I wanted to give a strong purpose to travel while culture was thinking about the contents of two people with different languages.Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, is a star in Asia, so I came to think about what goes into the life of fans while traveling.When I received the application from the fans, it seemed like a good content. Why did Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho cast among many Asian stars?Ko Min-seok PD said, Seung-ki was so entertained that he did not hesitate to get involved.Lee Ho was interested in looking for several stars and asked for an interview. He thanked me and interviewed in Korea. Lee was curious about what he would never do.I was impressed by the goodness and purity of the first meeting, and I coincidentally, I looked like Lee Seung-gi, who had a male side, and Lee Ho had a boyish side.I think that if the two of them are Twogether, synergy will occur, so I cast it without hesitation. It is not easy for two people with different cultures and languages to challenge real entertainment full of missions in their first meeting.Jo Hyo-Jin PD said, Sung Ki also said in Interview, but the basics of entertainment are timing things.At first, they were worried because they did not speak, and I deliberately put a lot of missions in the early days, but after the filming, I liked the romance that they were getting close.I saw that we were closer and closer than we expected, and I thought I should highlight this part, so I tried to reduce the mission and edit it with a focus on the relationship. Meanwhile, Twogether is an eight-part episode and can be seen through Netflix.Photo = Netflix (Ko Min-seok, Jo Hyo-Jin PD)
Jo Hyo-Jin, Ko Min-seok PD, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho cast the reason.Netflix original content entertainment Twogether is an eye cleansing healing travel variety in which Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, and two other same-age stars from the language and language are traveling around six cities in Asia.Jang Hyuk Jae and Jo Hyo-Jin PDs company imagination, who directed SBS Running Man and Netflix You are the one!Twogether was released simultaneously around the world on the 26th of last month, and it is enjoying hot popularity in TOP10 of today contents in more than 5 countries.Especially, professional entertainer Lee Seung-gi and entertainment beginner Ryu Ihos meeting and mission, and the strong romance chemistry is getting good response.In the morning of the 7th and in the video interview, Jo Hyo-Jin PD said, I wanted to give a strong purpose to travel while culture was thinking about the contents of two people with different languages.Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, is a star in Asia, so I came to think about what goes into the life of fans while traveling.When I received the application from the fans, it seemed like a good content. Why did Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho cast among many Asian stars?Ko Min-seok PD said, Seung-ki was so entertained that he did not hesitate to get involved.Lee Ho was interested in looking for several stars and asked for an interview. He thanked me and interviewed in Korea. Lee was curious about what he would never do.I was impressed by the goodness and purity of the first meeting, and I coincidentally, I looked like Lee Seung-gi, who had a male side, and Lee Ho had a boyish side.I think that if the two of them are Twogether, synergy will occur, so I cast it without hesitation. It is not easy for two people with different cultures and languages to challenge real entertainment full of missions in their first meeting.Jo Hyo-Jin PD said, Sung Ki also said in Interview, but the basics of entertainment are timing things.At first, they were worried because they did not speak, and I deliberately put a lot of missions in the early days, but after the filming, I liked the romance that they were getting close.I saw that we were closer and closer than we expected, and I thought I should highlight this part, so I tried to reduce the mission and edit it with a focus on the relationship. Meanwhile, Twogether is an eight-part episode and can be seen through Netflix.Photo = Netflix (Ko Min-seok, Jo Hyo-Jin PD)

Jo Hyo-Jin, Ko Min-seok pd, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho cast the reason.

Netflix original content entertainment Twogether' is an eye cleansing healing travel variety in which Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, and two other same-age stars from the language and language are traveling around six cities in Asia. Jang Hyuk Jae and Jo Hyo-Jin pd's company imagination, who directed SBS 'Running Man' and Netflix 'You are the one!'

Twogether' was released simultaneously around the world on the 26th of last month, and it is enjoying hot popularity in 'TOP10 of today' contents in more than 5 countries. Especially, professional entertainer Lee Seung-gi and entertainment beginner Ryu Iho's meeting and mission, and the strong romance chemistry is getting good response.

In the morning of the 7th and in the video Interview, Jo Hyo-Jin pd said, "I wanted to give a strong purpose to travel while culture was thinking about the contents of two people with different languages. Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, is a star in Asia, so I came to think about what goes into the life of fans while traveling. When I received the application from the fans, it seemed like a good content. "

Why did Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho cast among many Asian stars? Ko Min-seok pd said, "Seung-ki was so entertained that he did not hesitate to get involved. Lee Ho was interested in looking for several stars and asked for an Interview. He thanked me and Interviewed in Korea. "

"Lee was curious about what he would never do. I was impressed by the goodness and purity of the first meeting, and I coincidentally, I looked like Lee Seung-gi, who had a male side, and Lee Ho had a boyish side. I think that if the two of them are Twogether, synergy will occur, so I cast it without hesitation. "

It is not easy for two people with different cultures and languages to challenge real entertainment full of missions in their first meeting. Jo Hyo-Jin pd said, "Sung Ki also said in Interview, but the basics of entertainment are timing things. At first, they were worried because they did not speak, and I deliberately put a lot of missions in the early days, but after the filming, I liked the romance that they were getting close. I saw that we were closer and closer than we expected, and I thought I should highlight this part, so I tried to reduce the mission and edit it with a focus on the relationship. "

Meanwhile, Twogether' is an eight-part episode and can be seen through Netflix.

Photo = Netflix (Ko Min-seok, Jo Hyo-Jin pd)