"Mr. Sekyung, you're good at asmr..." Shin Se-kyung, "Communicating with what I like."

ASMR video of actor Shin Se-kyung has been released.The video, titled Se Kyungs ASMR was a good person # My favorites, was inspired by the calm Shin Se-kyungs voice and his taste.On the 7th, Shin Se-kyung communicated with Subscriptions in real time through his first YouTube Love Live!The tension and excitement in Love Live! for the first time made the viewer smile.After seeing the Subscription chat about 1 million people soon, What do you want to do with the 1 million Subscription event?I have a good time exchanging opinions in real time, he said. After reading various opinions such as ASMR and cooking together, he said, I will prepare for it.On the 13th, Shin Se-kyungs YouTube channel community posted an ASMR video on the theme of What I Like.He liked dessert enough to refer to himself as Bangsuni, and he showed his passion to air-lift Macaron, plates and teacups directly for this video.Shin Se-kyung is facing a favorable response to the feeling of eating tea and macaron while talking about Doran Doran.I also traveled and introduced the magnets collected together one by one and shared memories.He also read a passage of his favorite books Summer Potion and Hope for Flowers and gave a sense of unity.Finally, he read out by writing a hand letter to his favorite people, fans watching the video.It was a difficult spring for everyone, but I hope that I can always overcome with hope as I have done so far.And Im going to start shooting my next film soon, and Ill be working hard to revive that expectation as long as youve waited. Thank you.I love you. The letter of Shin Se-kyung gave comfort and happiness to the viewers.Shin Se-kyungs fans were happy with various responses such as I wanted to hear ASMR but it is so good, I am so good to communicate in this way, I have to sleep before bed, I want to do it again and I am so impressed.Shin Se-kyungs ASMR video can be found on the Tree Ectus YouTube channel.Shin Se-kyungs YouTube channel Subscription is about to reach 1 million Subscriptions with 986,000 people. Soon, JTBCs new drama Run on will be filmed, and Shin Se-kyungs summer will be hot.

asmr video of actor Shin Se-kyung has been released. The video, titled 'Se Kyung's asmr was a good person # My favorites', was inspired by the calm Shin Se-kyung's voice and his taste.

On the 7th, Shin Se-kyung communicated with Subscriptions in real time through his first YouTube Love Live! The tension and excitement in Love Live! for the first time made the viewer smile. After seeing the Subscription chat about 1 million people soon, "What do you want to do with the 1 million Subscription event? "I have a good time exchanging opinions in real time," he said. After reading various opinions such as asmr and cooking together, he said, "I will prepare for it."

On the 13th, Shin Se-kyung's YouTube channel community posted an asmr video on the theme of "What I Like". He liked dessert enough to refer to himself as "Bangsuni", and he showed his passion to air-lift Macaron, plates and teacups directly for this video. Shin Se-kyung is facing a favorable response to the feeling of eating tea and Macaron while talking about Doran Doran. I also traveled and introduced the magnets collected together one by one and shared memories. He also read a passage of his favorite books 'Summer Potion' and 'Hope for Flowers' and gave a sense of unity.

Finally, he read out by writing a hand letter to his favorite people, fans watching the video. "It was a difficult spring for everyone, but I hope that I can always overcome with hope as I have done so far. And I'm going to start shooting my next film soon, and I'll be working hard to revive that expectation as long as you've waited. Thank you. I love you. "The letter of Shin Se-kyung gave comfort and happiness to the viewers.

Shin Se-kyung's fans were happy with various responses such as "I wanted to hear asmr but it is so good", "I am so good to communicate in this way", "I have to sleep before bed", "I want to do it again" and "I am so impressed". Shin Se-kyung's asmr video can be found on the Tree Ectus YouTube channel.

Shin Se-kyung's YouTube channel Subscription is about to reach 1 million Subscriptions with 986,000 people. Soon, JTBC's new drama 'Run on' will be filmed, and Shin Se-kyung's summer will be hot.