'The main video lesson' Yon Mi Lee, Elegance Reading English Training: Have Fun Improving Your Ski "Sit by the Rainy Window"

Actor Yoon Mi Lee has been in the mood.On the 23rd, Yoon Mi Lee said through his instagram, I am sitting at a rainy window before recording and reading for a while ~ # Do not talk about me with my book. # Self Love Project,I read the # steamy love that I give to me. Do not talk about me with # !!!!! Please do not talk about me when you talk about me. Please do not worry about me. Please laugh instead of irritating today.In the photo released together, Yoon Mi Lee is sitting in a chair and reading.Yoon Mi Lee is wearing a pink long dress and creates an elegance atmosphere, capturing the attention.On the other hand, Yoon Mi Lee has three daughters in 2006 with the composer The main video lesson and marriage.Photo: Yoon Mi Lee Instagram

Actor Yoon Mi Lee has been in the mood.

On the 23rd, Yoon Mi Lee said through his instagram, "I am sitting at a rainy window before recording and reading for a while ~ # Do not talk about me with my book. # Self Love Project, I read the # steamy love that I give to me. "

"Do not talk about me with # !!!!! Please do not talk about me when you talk about me. Please do not worry about me. Please laugh instead of irritating today."

In the photo released together, Yoon Mi Lee is sitting in a chair and reading. Yoon Mi Lee is wearing a pink long dress and creates an Elegance atmosphere, capturing the attention.

On the other hand, Yoon Mi Lee has three daughters in 2006 with the composer The main video lesson and marriage.

Photo: Yoon Mi Lee Instagram