"Choi Fat" Sehun "Chanyeol First Impression? It's a mess, it wasn't that good."

Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time EXO Sehun announced that Chanyeols first impression was not good.On the afternoon of the 14th, SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time, group EXO Chanyeol and Sehun appeared as guests and talked.On the show, DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi asked Sehun, How was Chanyeols first impression? Sehun said, It was a bit of a ruckus.He was a brother who handled musical instruments, so the first impression among the trainees was not so good. There was a rebellious feeling.Chanyeol said, I do not think I knew too much about the water than the water, because World is different. It was very different from band music World and big agency.I was a lot of trouble. I thought I was the king, but I came in and I was sick.

Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' EXO Sehun announced that Chanyeol's first impression was not good.

On the afternoon of the 14th, SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time', group EXO Chanyeol and Sehun appeared as guests and talked.

On the show, DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi asked Sehun, "How was Chanyeol's first impression?" Sehun said, "It was a bit of a ruckus. He was a brother who handled musical instruments, so the first impression among the trainees was not so good. "There was a rebellious feeling."

Chanyeol said, "I do not think I knew too much about the water than the water, because World is different." "It was very different from band music World and big agency. I was a lot of trouble. I thought I was the king, but I came in and I was sick. "