"Choi Fatah" EXO Sehun "Plays uninterested if you have a hearty Reason"

EXO Sehun spoke about how to express his interest in Choi FataEXO members Sehun and Chanyeol appeared in the Choi Fatty Showcase corner of SBS Power FMs Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fatty), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.On this day, Sehun and Chanyeol caught the eye with 180 degrees different from taste to Confessions method.First, Chanyeol said of the YouTube channel he is subscribing to, I like channels that show science short. There are many interesting topics.I deal with aliens, physics, and things like this, but I did not study when I was in school, so I will look for it now. Sehun, on the other hand, replied, At night, I feel rich in sensitivity and I look for something touching and sad.From the Confessions method, the two were divided: first, Sehun said, When you have an interested Reason, you pretend youre not interested, but its different for a man.If you have older brothers who want to get close, youll get closer first, Chanyeol said, but I do it actively.I just talk when I meet a new person who likes it as well as Reason. I actively talk. Meanwhile, Sehun and Chanyeol released their first full-length duo album 1 billion views on the 13th.

EXO Sehun spoke about how to express his interest in 'Choi Fata'

EXO members Sehun and Chanyeol appeared in the "Choi Fatty Showcase" corner of SBS Power FM's "Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time" (hereinafter referred to as "Choi Fatty"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.

On this day, Sehun and Chanyeol caught the eye with 180 degrees different from taste to Confessions method. First, Chanyeol said of the YouTube channel he is subscribing to, "I like channels that show science short. There are many interesting topics. I deal with aliens, physics, and things like this, but I did not study when I was in school, so I will look for it now. "

Sehun, on the other hand, replied, "At night, I feel rich in sensitivity and I look for something touching and sad."

From the Confessions method, the two were divided: first, Sehun said, "When you have an interested Reason, you pretend you're not interested, but it's different for a man. If you have older brothers who want to get close, you'll get closer first," Chanyeol said, but "I do it actively. I just talk when I meet a new person who likes it as well as Reason. I actively talk. "

Meanwhile, Sehun and Chanyeol released their first full-length duo album '1 billion views' on the 13th.