'the most part' EXO Sehun and Chanyeol introduce 'A billion view' First impression 'honest discourse talk'

In the most part, EXO Sehun and Chanyeol have solved the fans curiosity with a frank talk.EXO members Sehun and Chanyeol appeared in the The Most Part Showcase corner of SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time (hereinafter referred to as the most part) broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.Sehun and Chanyeol first introduced their first regular duo album A billion view released on the 13th, the day before.Sehun said, My brother produced me, and I want to continue to see you until I become an A billion view. He gave me the title song title as A billion view.I want to play it repeatedly, so I built it like this. The genre is unusual; its disco-based retro hip-hop; the lyrics are easy, so its easy to memorize, Chanyeol said, listening to this.Chanyeol said, The process of producing the album because it is the second unit of EXO was smoother and fun than last year.It is different because there is a difference between preparing for EXO and preparing for them, but once I tried it, I learned each others style better. Sehun and Chanyeol, meanwhile, showed a 180-degree difference from personality to hobby, raising interest.First, Chanyeol said, I often see YouTube, but I like channels that show science short.I deal with aliens, physics, and things like this, but I did not study when I was in school, so I will look for it now. On the other hand, Sehun said, At night, I feel rich in sensitivity and I look for something touching and sad.Even the two disagreed on how to confessions to someone they were interested in: Sehun said: When you have an interested reason, you pretend youre not interested.I take an act that seems to be deliberately indifferent. It is different for a man. If you have a brother who wants to get close, you will approach first. Chanyeol, on the other hand, said, I am active, and I just talk when I meet a new person who likes it as well as reason.In addition, Sehun and Chanyeol, who seen about 12 years from the trainee said about each others first impression.First Chanyeol said: I first met Sehun when he was really a baby, and I was so surprised, he was really handsome, Sehun was in junior high.But after three years, as a high school student, Sehun, who had followed him as a brother, started to change. I was playful, but once Sehun rebelled.Since then, Sehun has been scared, he laughed.Sehun said, When Chanyeol first saw his brother, he was actually a little bit troubled. He was a musical instrumentist.It felt rebellious, Chanyeol said, and when he heard it, he said, I did not know the water rather than the water.When I first entered SM, I felt like I am Chanyeol?, but there were so many good people.

In 'the most part', EXO Sehun and Chanyeol have solved the fans' curiosity with a frank talk.

EXO members Sehun and Chanyeol appeared in the "the most part Showcase" corner of SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' (hereinafter referred to as 'the most part') broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.

Sehun and Chanyeol first introduced their first regular duo album 'A billion view' released on the 13th, the day before. Sehun said, "My brother produced me, and I want to continue to see you until I become an A billion view." He gave me the title song title as 'A billion view'. I want to play it repeatedly, so I built it like this. "

"The genre is unusual; it's disco-based retro hip-hop; the lyrics are easy, so it's easy to memorize," Chanyeol said, listening to this.

Chanyeol said, "The process of producing the album because it is the second unit of EXO was smoother and fun than last year. It is different because there is a difference between preparing for EXO and preparing for them, but once I tried it, I learned each other's style better. "

Sehun and Chanyeol, meanwhile, showed a 180-degree difference from personality to hobby, raising interest. First, Chanyeol said, "I often see YouTube, but I like channels that show science short. I deal with aliens, physics, and things like this, but I did not study when I was in school, so I will look for it now. "

On the other hand, Sehun said, "At night, I feel rich in sensitivity and I look for something touching and sad."

Even the two disagreed on how to Confessions to someone they were interested in: Sehun said: "When you have an interested reason, you pretend you're not interested. I take an act that seems to be deliberately indifferent. It is different for a man. If you have a brother who wants to get close, you will approach first. " Chanyeol, on the other hand, said, "I am active," and "I just talk when I meet a new person who likes it as well as reason.

In addition, Sehun and Chanyeol, who "seen about 12 years from the trainee" said about each other's first impression. First Chanyeol said: "I first met Sehun when he was really a baby, and I was so surprised, he was really handsome, Sehun was in junior high. But after three years, as a high school student, Sehun, who had followed him as a "brother," started to change. I was playful, but once Sehun rebelled. Since then, Sehun has been scared," he laughed.

Sehun said, "When Chanyeol first saw his brother, he was actually a little bit troubled. He was a musical instrumentist. It felt rebellious," Chanyeol said, and when he heard it, he said, "I did not know the water rather than the water. When I first entered SM, I felt like 'I am Chanyeol?', but there were so many good people.