'Choi Fata' EXO Sehun & Chanyeol # '1 billion views' # Idol Producer # Drama and Drama Travel Style

EXO Sehun & Chanyeol appeared in Choi Fata and showed various charms with introduction of new song.EXO Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.Sehun & Chanyeol showed the synergy that bloomed from the pole and pole tendency as well as affection for the first full-length album on the air.On this day, Sehun & Chanyeol opened the speech with the introduction of the new song 1 billion views.Sehun said, I want to see as much as 1 billion views as the Gako brother made it.Its a disco-based retro hip-hop song, and I want to keep playing it again because I want to see it so much, its easy to write and its a good fit for video platforms these days, Chanyeol said.Sehun & Chanyeol also revealed his second unit activity since the release of his mini album last year. This time, the album production process was smoother than last time.I tried to find out the style and I was preparing for EXO activities, so there was a difference. Sehun also agreed with Chanyeol.Hwa-Jeong Choi read the listeners story and asked, Who is the member who pretends to read the text of the two people who has an album called Chuck on this album?Chanyeol said: Sehun hits the iron wall well, obviously I saw the tok and I didnt read it.The phone is also so, he said, and Sehun said, I do not mean to do it. Asked what the chuck in his relationship with reason, Sehun then replied, Playing uninterested. Chanyeol said, I dont.I am interested in tea, he said, and he was attracted to the man.Sehun & Chanyeol also told me about the episode of Idol Producer, who had spent twelve years together as Idol Producer.Chanyeol agreed with the nickname Chanyeol, who raised Sehun, saying, Sehun was a junior high school student when he first came in.Sehun was a complete baby, but after three years of Idol Producer, the time of the storm came.I was playing like any other day, but I pushed me. Sehun & Chanyeol introduced different travel styles. Sehun said, I like to stay still. I do not plan.If you want to eat while you are still, you will go out. If you are bored, you will walk for a while. But Chanyeol is too fighting.I can not follow it. So Chanyeol said, I do not like that style, but I do it to the other person. Do you want to do it?Then its a style to recognize. Hwa-Jeong Choi, who listened to the story, said, I think the style that is really energetic is guardian. The two people said, Oh! Yes!I laughed with sympathy.On the other hand, EXOs unit group Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) released its first full-length album 1 billion views on the 13th.Sehun & Chanyeol participated in the entire song, and after the release, it has proved to be a powerful power, including climbing to the top of the iTunes charts in 50 regions around the world.Photos  Radio Captures in SBS

EXO Sehun & Chanyeol appeared in 'Choi Fata' and showed various charms with introduction of new song.

EXO Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th. Sehun & Chanyeol showed the synergy that bloomed from the pole and pole tendency as well as affection for the first full-length album on the air.

On this day, Sehun & Chanyeol opened the speech with the introduction of the new song '1 billion views'. Sehun said, "I want to see as much as 1 billion views as the Gako brother made it." "It's a disco-based retro hip-hop song, and I want to keep playing it again because I want to see it so much, it's easy to write and it's a good fit for video platforms these days," Chanyeol said.

Sehun & Chanyeol also revealed his second unit activity since the release of his mini album last year. "This time, the album production process was smoother than last time. I tried to find out the style and I was preparing for EXO activities, so there was a difference. "Sehun also agreed with Chanyeol.

Hwa-Jeong Choi read the listener's story and asked, "Who is the member who pretends to read the text of the two people who has an album called 'Chuck' on this album?" Chanyeol said: "Sehun hits the iron wall well, obviously I saw the tok and I didn't read it. The phone is also so, "he said, and Sehun said," I do not mean to do it. "

Asked what the 'chuck' in his relationship with reason, Sehun then replied, "Playing uninterested." Chanyeol said, "I don't. I am interested in tea, "he said, and he was attracted to the man.

Sehun & Chanyeol also told me about the episode of Idol Producer, who had spent twelve years together as Idol Producer. Chanyeol agreed with the nickname "Chanyeol, who raised Sehun," saying, "Sehun was a junior high school student when he first came in." "Sehun was a complete baby, but after three years of Idol Producer, the time of the storm came. I was playing like any other day, but I pushed me. "

Sehun & Chanyeol introduced different travel styles. Sehun said, "I like to stay still. I do not plan. If you want to eat while you are still, you will go out. If you are bored, you will walk for a while. "But Chanyeol is too fighting. I can not follow it. "So Chanyeol said," I do not like that style, but I do it to the other person. 'Do you want to do it?' Then it's a style to recognize. "Hwa-Jeong Choi, who listened to the story, said," I think the style that is really energetic is guardian. "The two people said," Oh! Yes! "I laughed with sympathy.

On the other hand, EXO's unit group Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) released its first full-length album '1 billion views' on the 13th. Sehun & Chanyeol participated in the entire song, and after the release, it has proved to be a Powerful Power, including climbing to the top of the iTunes charts in 50 regions around the world.

Photos Radio Captures in SBS