"Are you still big?"..." IZ*ONE Jang Won-young, tall stresses Confessions.

Running Man Jang Won-young is stressed on key questions, Confessions said.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, was decorated with Pair Race, and guest Soyou, Wikimki Kim Do-yeon, Lovelys Miju, (girl) children Song Yuqi, IZ*ONE Jang Won-young and Kim Dong-jun appeared.Yoo Jae-Suk continued to talk individually one by one, introducing Soyou, Kim Do-yeon, Lee Mi-ju, Song Yuqi, Jang Won-young and Kim Dong-jun in turn.Jang Won-young, a girl group IZ*ONE, was born in 2004 and is the youngest, but he is the longest among guests. He is already over 170cm.Yoo Jae-Suk said, How tall was Won Young in a year you have not seen?I asked, and Jang Won-young replied, It was two to three centimeters bigger than when I met Park Jae-seok at the end.Around, he said, Gagwoman Jang Doyeon should be nervous; in profile, Jang Doyeon is 174cm tall.At this time, Lee Kwang-soo said, Honestly, I am nervous, I am nervous. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the knife.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Does Won Young not get stress because he has been tall around since he was tall?I asked, and Jang Won-young said, I originally heard so much about that that that was not a stress, but it is becoming a little stress. Jang Won-young also said, Is it still big? And It seems bigger ~.Park Jae-seok told me everything today, he laughed at the fact violence.Yoo Jae-Suk immediately apologized for being sorry, while Lee Kwang-soo begged, Why are you giving me this stress?The ending fairy Jang Won-young caught the eye by showing a full-fledged expression of IZ*ONEs fantastic fairy tale.On this day, Jang Won-young paired Lee Kwang-soo and performed mission.Asked about the role model, he said, I like Jun Ji-hyun, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I used to shoot an advertisement once, and Jun Ji-hyun can not call it.I can not get out, he said, revealing the top stars depression and laughing.Running Man screen captures
Running Man Jang Won-young is stressed on key questions, Confessions said.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, was decorated with Pair Race, and guest Soyou, Wikimki Kim Do-yeon, Lovelys Miju, (girl) children Song Yuqi, IZ*ONE Jang Won-young and Kim Dong-jun appeared.Yoo Jae-Suk continued to talk individually one by one, introducing Soyou, Kim Do-yeon, Lee Mi-ju, Song Yuqi, Jang Won-young and Kim Dong-jun in turn.Jang Won-young, a girl group IZ*ONE, was born in 2004 and is the youngest, but he is the longest among guests. He is already over 170cm.Yoo Jae-Suk said, How tall was Won Young in a year you have not seen?I asked, and Jang Won-young replied, It was two to three centimeters bigger than when I met Park Jae-seok at the end.Around, he said, Gagwoman Jang Doyeon should be nervous; in profile, Jang Doyeon is 174cm tall.At this time, Lee Kwang-soo said, Honestly, I am nervous, I am nervous. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the knife.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Does Won Young not get stress because he has been tall around since he was tall?I asked, and Jang Won-young said, I originally heard so much about that that that was not a stress, but it is becoming a little stress. Jang Won-young also said, Is it still big? And It seems bigger ~.Park Jae-seok told me everything today, he laughed at the fact violence.Yoo Jae-Suk immediately apologized for being sorry, while Lee Kwang-soo begged, Why are you giving me this stress?The ending fairy Jang Won-young caught the eye by showing a full-fledged expression of IZ*ONEs fantastic fairy tale.On this day, Jang Won-young paired Lee Kwang-soo and performed mission.Asked about the role model, he said, I like Jun Ji-hyun, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I used to shoot an advertisement once, and Jun Ji-hyun can not call it.I can not get out, he said, revealing the top stars depression and laughing.Running Man screen captures

Running Man' Jang Won-young is stressed on key questions, Confessions said.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, was decorated with 'Pair Race', and guest Soyou, Wikimki Kim Do-yeon, Lovely's Miju, (girl) children Song Yuqi, IZ*ONE Jang Won-young and Kim Dong-jun appeared.

Yoo Jae-Suk continued to talk individually one by one, introducing Soyou, Kim Do-yeon, Lee Mi-ju, Song Yuqi, Jang Won-young and Kim Dong-jun in turn.

Jang Won-young, a girl group IZ*ONE, was born in 2004 and is the youngest, but he is the longest among guests. He is already over 170cm.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "How tall was Won Young in a year you have not seen? "I asked, and Jang Won-young replied, "It was two to three centimeters bigger than when I met Park Jae-seok at the end."

Around, he said, "Gagwoman Jang Doyeon should be nervous"; in profile, Jang Doyeon is 174cm tall. At this time, Lee Kwang-soo said, "Honestly, I am nervous, I am nervous." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the knife.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Does Won Young not get stress because he has been tall around since he was tall? "I asked, and Jang Won-young said," I originally heard so much about that that that was not a stress, but it is becoming a little stress. "

Jang Won-young also said, "Is it still big?" And "It seems bigger ~." Park Jae-seok told me everything today, "he laughed at the fact violence.

Yoo Jae-Suk immediately apologized for being "sorry," while Lee Kwang-soo begged, "Why are you giving me this stress?"

The ending fairy Jang Won-young caught the eye by showing a full-fledged expression of IZ*ONE's "fantastic fairy tale".

On this day, Jang Won-young paired Lee Kwang-soo and performed mission. Asked about the role model, he said, "I like Jun Ji-hyun," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I used to shoot an advertisement once, and Jun Ji-hyun can not call it. I can not get out, "he said, revealing the top star's depression and laughing.

Running Man' screen captures