'Should be' ideals X Kang Chan-hee, Friendly Convenience store Date...Following Lee Cho-hee

I went once Lee Cho-hee followed Lee Sang and SF9 Kang Chan-hee.KBS 2TV WeekendDrama once went to the show (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung, An-Am, and director Lee Jae-sang) recorded 33.3% of the audience rating (Nilson Korea provided, based on the national standard), and it has renewed its highest audience rating for the third consecutive week.I am expecting that next time, I will fill the Weekend evening with a story.In the 65th and 66th episodes broadcast on the 18th (Saturday), Lee Cho-hee (Song Dae-hee), Lee Sang (Yoon Park Jae-seok station) and Kang Chan-hee (support station) will be drawn and added to the excitement.Earlier, Kang Chan-hee raised tension by giving a check and cute threats to Park Jae-seok (Lee Sang-sang), the boyfriend of Song Da-hee (Lee Cho-hee).Especially in the last episode, after I noticed that Park Jae-seok and Song Na-hee had a fight, I was surprised to see her around and confessed, I like my sister, I really do.In the meantime, another meeting is drawn in the public photos, which amplifies curiosity: the appearance of support with Park Jae-seok, who is facing Friendly.Those who are wary of each other create a cheerful atmosphere, and they face each other with friends, adding to the question of what changes have occurred in their relationship.In the meantime, Song Dae-hee, who watches two people from a distance, predicts an unpredictable development.Yoon Park Jae-seok and her expression looking at support are filled with embarrassment.Why did the support between the two men become stronger than the ones who were wary of each other (?) I am anxiously waiting for the broadcast to see what story is hidden for Song Dae-hee.Studio Dragons Provides Bon Factory

'I went once' Lee Cho-hee followed Lee Sang and SF9 Kang Chan-hee.

KBS 2TV Weekend Drama once went to the show (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung, An-Am, and director Lee Jae-sang) recorded 33.3% of the audience rating (Nilson Korea provided, based on the national standard), and it has renewed its highest audience rating for the third consecutive week. I am expecting that next time, I will fill the Weekend evening with a story.

In the 65th and 66th episodes broadcast on the 18th (Saturday), Lee Cho-hee (Song Dae-hee), Lee Sang (Yoon Park Jae-seok station) and Kang Chan-hee (support station) will be drawn and added to the excitement.

Earlier, Kang Chan-hee raised tension by giving a check and cute threats to Park Jae-seok (Lee Sang-sang), the boyfriend of Song Da-hee (Lee Cho-hee). Especially in the last episode, after I noticed that Park Jae-seok and Song Na-hee had a fight, I was surprised to see her around and confessed, "I like my sister, I really do."

In the meantime, another meeting is drawn in the public photos, which amplifies curiosity: the appearance of support with Park Jae-seok, who is facing Friendly. Those who are wary of each other create a cheerful atmosphere, and they face each other with friends, adding to the question of what changes have occurred in their relationship.

In the meantime, Song Dae-hee, who watches two people from a distance, predicts an unpredictable development. Yoon Park Jae-seok and her expression looking at support are filled with embarrassment.

Why did the support between the two men become stronger than the ones who were wary of each other (? ) I am anxiously waiting for the broadcast to see what story is hidden for Song Dae-hee.

Studio Dragons Provides Bon Factory