Shin Se-kyung, asmr video and hand letter release...YouTube Subscription person 1 million breakthroughs ahead

Shin Se-kyung posted an ASMR video on the theme of What I Like on the YouTube channel community on the 13th.Earlier, he was offered ASMR on YouTube Live on July 7 with 1 million YouTube Subscription events.Shin Se-kyung read a passage in his favorite books, The Summer Poetry and Hope for Flowers, in a calm voice.He also showed his passion to air-water macaroons, plates, and teacups directly for the filming.I hope that everyone will be able to overcome it with hope as I have done so far, he said. Thank you very much.I love you, he said.Shin Se-kyung has opened a YouTube channel to communicate with fans and currently has 986,000 Subscriptions.He will visit the house theater through JTBC drama Runon.

Shin Se-kyung posted an asmr video on the theme of "What I Like" on the YouTube channel community on the 13th. Earlier, he was offered asmr on YouTube Live on July 7 with 1 million YouTube Subscription events.

Shin Se-kyung read a passage in his favorite books, "The Summer Poetry" and "Hope for Flowers," in a calm voice. He also showed his passion to air-water macaroons, plates, and teacups directly for the filming.

"I hope that everyone will be able to overcome it with hope as I have done so far," he said. "Thank you very much. I love you," he said.

Shin Se-kyung has opened a YouTube channel to communicate with fans and currently has 986,000 Subscriptions. He will visit the house theater through JTBC drama 'Runon'.