Hometown Flex ' Lee Seung-gi "Simon Dominic, Crying Is Hip Hop Hop"

Lee Seung-gi on Hometown Flex  talks about Simon Dominic tearsIn TVNs new entertainment program Hometown Flex, which was broadcast on the night of 19th, Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun were shown touring Busan with guest Ishian, Simon Dominic and Jang Hyuk.Simon Dominic wept at his acquaintances he had met for a long time, and he boarded the car with a feeling that was rarely flirted.In response, Simon Dominic said: Im sorry I suddenly showed tears, I dont cry on the original show.Seeing this, Lee Seung-gi carefully gave Simon Dominic a word: But I cried a little coolly.Crying was hip-hop, too, and I put my tongue in my cheeks, he said, making the scene into a laughing sea.Simon Dominic then confessed, I couldnt stand that, I had no choice. The five members then headed to the Chicken house, which Simon Dominic frequently visited.The members who arrived at the Chicken house expressed their expectation for Chicken, saying, It seems to be delicious even if you look at the signboard.

Lee Seung-gi on Hometown Flex ' talks about Simon Dominic tears

In TVN's new entertainment program "Hometown Flex", which was broadcast on the night of 19th, Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun were shown touring Busan with guest Ishian, Simon Dominic and Jang Hyuk.

Simon Dominic wept at his acquaintances he had met for a long time, and he boarded the car with a feeling that was rarely flirted. In response, Simon Dominic said: "I'm sorry I suddenly showed tears, I don't cry on the original show.

Seeing this, Lee Seung-gi carefully gave Simon Dominic a word: "But I cried a little coolly. Crying was hip-hop, too, and I put my tongue in my cheeks," he said, making the scene into a laughing sea.

Simon Dominic then confessed, "I couldn't stand that, I had no choice." The five members then headed to the Chicken house, which Simon Dominic frequently visited. The members who arrived at the Chicken house expressed their expectation for Chicken, saying, "It seems to be delicious even if you look at the signboard."