Hometown Flex ' Simon Dominic surprised by surprise appearance "Today's Wyrano"

Hometown Flex : Simon Dominics Father makes surprise appearanceIn the second episode of the cable channel tvN Hometown Flex  broadcasted on the 19th, Lee Seung-gi was shown following Simon Dominics crying.On the day, members headed to Simon Dominics neighborhood, Chicken edit; during Chuseok, the shops usually close, which line up.I am troubled because the children ask Simon Dominic, the boss said.Thats when a man approached Simon Dominic, who was Father and surprised to say Wyrano today; the members were also surprised.Cha Tae-hyun said, I came in earlier, and I wanted to know what else I had a story. Ishian laughed, saying, I was also a hip-hop teacher.Simon Dominic Father looked at Jang Hyuk and said, I am a full fan, a steam fan. Simon Dominic laughed, saying, Do not write such a young word.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Hometown Flex ': Simon Dominic's Father makes surprise appearance

In the second episode of the cable channel tvN Hometown Flex ' broadcasted on the 19th, Lee Seung-gi was shown following Simon Dominic's crying.

On the day, members headed to Simon Dominic's neighborhood, Chicken edit; during Chuseok, the shops usually close, which line up. "I am troubled because the children ask Simon Dominic," the boss said.

That's when a man approached Simon Dominic, who was "Father" and surprised to say "Wyrano today"; the members were also surprised. Cha Tae-hyun said, "I came in earlier, and I wanted to know what else I had a story." Ishian laughed, saying, "I was also a hip-hop teacher."

Simon Dominic Father looked at Jang Hyuk and said, "I am a full fan, a steam fan." Simon Dominic laughed, saying, "Do not write such a young word."

Photo = TVN broadcast screen