Hometown Flex ' Kim Byung-hyun "Gwangju Mudeung Stadium, who played his first tournament, felt good and did well"

Hometown Flex  Kim Byung-hyun, a professional baseball player, recalled memories of Gwangju Mudeung Stadium.On the 26th cable channel tvN Hometown Flex, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi appeared in Yunho, Kim Byung-hyun and Hong Jin-young.Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi met Hong Jin-young, Yunho and Kim Byung-hyun as Gwangju at Champions Field.Cha Tae-hyun, who likes baseball, said Kim Byung-hyun calls him his brother, and Cha Tae-hyun was thrilled that BK is my brother. It is an honor.Kim Byung-hyun commented on Gwangju Gwangju Mudeung Stadium: It is a place where memories are from elementary school to high school.This is the Holy Land in the city of Gwangju, he noted.Furthermore, he said, The first place I played was Gwangju Mudeung Stadium.When I came, there were Tigers players and I felt like I was feeling. He said, At that time, my parents came and I seemed to have done well. Kim Byung-hyun added: Its where I grew my dream, Id say its like an incubator, where the baby made it possible to meet the world.Since then, I have learned the dialect of my hometown Gwangju.Gwangju dialect I have a relationship meaning to quizzes.Yunho, Kim Byung-hyun, and Hong Jin-young, who heard I am a friend, went into the situation explanation at once, saying, You are a real friend.In the meantime, Hong Jin-young asked the restaurant owner, Who is dating here? And the restaurant owner said, Our uncle is the best uncle. Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun were embarrassed.But Kim Byung-hyun smiled brightly and laughed.Cha Tae-hyun wrote cute; the restaurant aunt who saw it said, Its not a handsome, pretty face, its a little pretty, but its ugly.It is a Gwangju dialect that is not particularly beautiful or not, but it is getting more and more interested in the snow.On the other hand, Hometown Flex is broadcast every Sunday at 10:50 pm.

Hometown Flex ' Kim Byung-hyun, a professional baseball player, recalled memories of Gwangju Mudeung Stadium.

On the 26th cable channel tvN Hometown Flex, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi appeared in Yunho, Kim Byung-hyun and Hong Jin-young.

Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi met Hong Jin-young, Yunho and Kim Byung-hyun as Gwangju at Champions Field. Cha Tae-hyun, who likes baseball, said Kim Byung-hyun calls him his brother, and Cha Tae-hyun was thrilled that "BK is my brother. It is an honor."

Kim Byung-hyun commented on Gwangju Gwangju Mudeung Stadium: "It is a place where memories are from elementary school to high school. This is the Holy Land in the city of Gwangju," he noted.

Furthermore, he said, "The first place I played was Gwangju Mudeung Stadium. When I came, there were Tigers players and I felt like I was feeling. "He said," At that time, my parents came and I seemed to have done well. "

Kim Byung-hyun added: "It's where I grew my dream, I'd say it's like an incubator, where the baby made it possible to meet the world."

Since then, I have learned the dialect of my hometown Gwangju.

Gwangju dialect 'I have a relationship' meaning to quizzes. Yunho, Kim Byung-hyun, and Hong Jin-young, who heard "I am a friend," went into the situation explanation at once, saying, "You are a real friend."

In the meantime, Hong Jin-young asked the restaurant owner, "Who is dating here?" And the restaurant owner said, "Our uncle is the best uncle." Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun were embarrassed. But Kim Byung-hyun smiled brightly and laughed.

Cha Tae-hyun wrote "cute"; the restaurant aunt who saw it said, "It's not a handsome, pretty face, it's a little pretty, but it's ugly."

It is a Gwangju dialect that is not particularly beautiful or not, but it is getting more and more interested in the snow.

On the other hand, Hometown Flex is broadcast every Sunday at 10:50 pm.