Hometown Flex ' Kim Byung-hyun regular house Gwangju My Care Bear desktop bets Dialect quiz showdown "Hervely delicious"

Hometown Flex  Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi have set out to hit the Dialect on a My Care Bear desktop as they travel to Gwangju.On the 26th TVN Hometown Flex , Gwangju was shown the appearance of Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi who traveled to Gwangju with his hometown Kim Byung-hyun, Yunho and Hong Jin-young.Kim Byung-hyun introduced My Care Bear desktop as a favorite restaurant during his professional baseball career.The My Care Bear desktop shop, which is five minutes from the Gwangju Champions Field, was a place frequented by Kia Tigers players such as Lee Jong Bum and Seo Jae Eung.Five people who ordered a bite of beef gomtang went to the game to eat My Care Bear desktop. The first problem was no sleep in the Dialect area.Lee Seung-gi looked confident, saying, I know.He wrote Im spoiled, and Cha Tae-hyun put out Im ridiculous in the hint of Kim Byung-hyun, the famous ambassador of the movie Veteran.Kim Byung-hyun and Yunho were saddened by Lee Seung-gi, saying that its ridiculous, but the head of the My Care Bear restaurant raised Lee Seung-gis hand.The following problems came with Podo and We are in a relationship: Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi failed to meet the meaning of Podo.Cha Tae-hyun went ahead of Lee Seung-gi, who wrote cute in the hint of the boss Kim Byung-hyun is the most kinky and answered butinanda.The question of the name of the public bicycle of Gwangju came out amid repeated tie situations in the ongoing quiz.Lee Seung-gi won the game with the correct answer To the Tarang.Kim Byung-hyun and Yunho, who sided with Lee Seung-gi, were able to have breakfast with My Care Bear desktop.The three praised the hugely delicious as they ate My Care Bear desktop and chicken.Lee Seung-gi praised it as the most delicious gomtang I have eaten for 10 years.

Hometown Flex ' Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi have set out to hit the Dialect on a My Care Bear desktop as they travel to Gwangju.

On the 26th TVN Hometown Flex ', Gwangju was shown the appearance of Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi who traveled to Gwangju with his hometown Kim Byung-hyun, Yunho and Hong Jin-young.

Kim Byung-hyun introduced My Care Bear desktop as a favorite restaurant during his professional baseball career. The My Care Bear desktop shop, which is five minutes from the Gwangju Champions Field, was a place frequented by Kia Tigers players such as Lee Jong Bum and Seo Jae Eung.

Five people who ordered a bite of beef gomtang went to the Game to eat My Care Bear desktop. The first problem was 'no sleep' in the Dialect area.

Lee Seung-gi looked confident, saying, "I know." He wrote "I'm spoiled," and Cha Tae-hyun put out "I'm ridiculous" in the hint of Kim Byung-hyun, the famous ambassador of the movie "Veteran".

Kim Byung-hyun and Yunho were saddened by Lee Seung-gi, saying that 'it's ridiculous', but the head of the My Care Bear restaurant raised Lee Seung-gi's hand.

The following problems came with "Podo" and "We are in a relationship": Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi failed to meet the meaning of "Podo". Cha Tae-hyun went ahead of Lee Seung-gi, who wrote "cute" in the hint of the boss "Kim Byung-hyun is the most kinky" and answered "butinanda".

The question of the name of the public bicycle of Gwangju came out amid repeated tie situations in the ongoing quiz. Lee Seung-gi won the Game with the correct answer "To the Tarang".

Kim Byung-hyun and Yunho, who sided with Lee Seung-gi, were able to have breakfast with My Care Bear desktop. The three praised the "hugely delicious" as they ate My Care Bear desktop and chicken. Lee Seung-gi praised it as "the most delicious gomtang I have eaten for 10 years."