Friendly Celebratory photo with Seohyun, Go Kyoung-pyo

...thank you, Junhan.Singer and actor Seohyun reported on the latest shooting.On the 24th, Seohyun said to his instagram, Thanks to my brothers heart-filled surprise coffee tea, I am so hard on the hot summer that I am shooting well ~ Thank you so much Kim Joon is the best brother!And posted five photos.I also ate a lot of drinks and ice water so delicious that I will shoot hard ~ ~ ~ and thanked Kim Joon Han Actor for sending coffee tea to the filming site.The photo shows Go Kyung-pyo and Seohyun, who are attached to the friendly, and Seohyun, who poses in front of a coffee car.The netizens did not hesitate to cheer for Seohyun, who was raising the heat for shooting, saying, Fighting! And I can not wait!Meanwhile, Seohyun will appear in the JTBC drama Private Life scheduled to air in September with Go Kyung-pyo.Photo: Seohyun Instagram
...thank you, Junhan.Singer and actor Seohyun reported on the latest shooting.On the 24th, Seohyun said to his instagram, Thanks to my brothers heart-filled surprise coffee tea, I am so hard on the hot summer that I am shooting well ~ Thank you so much Kim Joon is the best brother!And posted five photos.I also ate a lot of drinks and ice water so delicious that I will shoot hard ~ ~ ~ and thanked Kim Joon Han Actor for sending coffee tea to the filming site.The photo shows Go Kyung-pyo and Seohyun, who are attached to the friendly, and Seohyun, who poses in front of a coffee car.The netizens did not hesitate to cheer for Seohyun, who was raising the heat for shooting, saying, Fighting! And I can not wait!Meanwhile, Seohyun will appear in the JTBC drama Private Life scheduled to air in September with Go Kyung-pyo.Photo: Seohyun Instagram

...thank you, Junhan.' Singer and Actor Seohyun reported on the latest shooting.

On the 24th, Seohyun said to his instagram, "Thanks to my brother's heart-filled surprise coffee tea, I am so hard on the hot summer that I am shooting well ~ Thank you so much Kim Joon is the best brother! "And posted five photos.

"I also ate a lot of drinks and ice water so delicious that I will shoot hard ~ ~ ~" and thanked Kim Joon Han Actor for sending coffee tea to the filming site.

The photo shows Go Kyung-pyo and Seohyun, who are attached to the Friendly, and Seohyun, who poses in front of a coffee car.

The netizens did not hesitate to cheer for Seohyun, who was raising the heat for shooting, saying, "Fighting!" And "I can not wait!"

Meanwhile, Seohyun will appear in the JTBC drama 'Private Life' scheduled to air in September with Go Kyung-pyo.

Photo: Seohyun Instagram