Seo Dong-joo "Insulation with Seo Se-won, I hope you live well"

The daughter of actor Seo Jin-Hee and United States of America lawyer and broadcaster Seo Dong-joo conducted an interview with the monthly magazine Hanuman essence after returning from United States of America.Seo Dong-joo recently released its first Essay San Francisco Gentiles.Seo Jin-Hee - This is a book about the heart of Seo Dong-joo about the family history including the divorce of Seo Sewon in 2014.In an interview with Hanuman essence, Seo Dong-joo said, When Essay was published, I was upset because I was only excited by provocative titles such as threat of murder and self-injury .This Essay is not a dig at family history, but a book focused on my feelings at the time. I hated him in the past, said Seo Dong-joo, and the big wounds were healed over time.I hope you will live well, and I hope you will be a good father to your current family because you have a new family. Seo Dong-joo also told of the difficult times he had been working as a United States of America lawyer.He was eliminated 59 times from the job front and worked part-time for 6 hours a day to make a living.As a star II, Seo Dong-joo, who was called Goldoon in the past, said, When I was a child, I was Goldoon but later I became just Ive lived hard, so Im not sorry about the prejudice or perception of Gold shoes, he said.The reason for becoming a lawyer was that he said, I studied this hard to do what I wanted to do.I once suffered from divorce, but I also said that I am in love now.Seo Dong-joo said, I am currently dating someone I met as a friend in 2018, he said. I am always grateful to give me a sense of security.hwang hye-jin
The daughter of actor Seo Jin-Hee and United States of America lawyer and broadcaster Seo Dong-joo conducted an interview with the monthly magazine Hanuman essence after returning from United States of America.Seo Dong-joo recently released its first Essay San Francisco Gentiles.Seo Jin-Hee - This is a book about the heart of Seo Dong-joo about the family history including the divorce of Seo Sewon in 2014.In an interview with Hanuman essence, Seo Dong-joo said, When Essay was published, I was upset because I was only excited by provocative titles such as threat of murder and self-injury .This Essay is not a dig at family history, but a book focused on my feelings at the time. I hated him in the past, said Seo Dong-joo, and the big wounds were healed over time.I hope you will live well, and I hope you will be a good father to your current family because you have a new family. Seo Dong-joo also told of the difficult times he had been working as a United States of America lawyer.He was eliminated 59 times from the job front and worked part-time for 6 hours a day to make a living.As a star II, Seo Dong-joo, who was called Goldoon in the past, said, When I was a child, I was Goldoon but later I became just Ive lived hard, so Im not sorry about the prejudice or perception of Gold shoes, he said.The reason for becoming a lawyer was that he said, I studied this hard to do what I wanted to do.I once suffered from divorce, but I also said that I am in love now.Seo Dong-joo said, I am currently dating someone I met as a friend in 2018, he said. I am always grateful to give me a sense of security.hwang hye-jin

The daughter of actor Seo Jin-Hee and United States of America lawyer and broadcaster Seo Dong-joo conducted an interview with the monthly magazine Hanuman essence after returning from United States of America.

Seo Dong-joo recently released its first Essay San Francisco Gentiles. Seo Jin-Hee - This is a book about the heart of Seo Dong-joo about the family history including the divorce of Seo Sewon in 2014.

In an interview with Hanuman essence, Seo Dong-joo said, "When Essay was published, I was upset because I was only excited by provocative titles such as" threat of murder "and" self-injury ". This Essay is not a dig at family history, but a book focused on my feelings at the time. "

“I hated him in the past,” said Seo Dong-joo, “and the big wounds were healed over time. I hope you will live well, and I hope you will be a good Father to your current family because you have a new family. "

Seo Dong-joo also told of the difficult times he had been working as a United States of America lawyer. He was eliminated 59 times from the job front and worked part-time for 6 hours a day to make a living.

As a star II, Seo Dong-joo, who was called 'Goldoon' in the past, said, "When I was a child, I was 'Goldoon' but later I became just ' “I’ve lived hard, so I’m not sorry about the prejudice or perception of Gold shoes,” he said. The reason for becoming a lawyer was that he said, "I studied this hard to do what I wanted to do."

I once suffered from divorce, but I also said that I am in love now. Seo Dong-joo said, "I am currently dating someone I met as a friend in 2018," he said. "I am always grateful to give me a sense of security."

hwang hye-jin