Sehun "Hide Your Heart to Interested Reason" (Choi Fat)

In Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time, group EXO Sehun and Chanyeol revealed their love style.EXO Sehun and Chanyeol appeared as guests in the Choi Fatty Showcase of SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi power time broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.On the day of the broadcast, DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi asked Sehun and Chanyeol, Do you like or approach Reason who is interested?Sehun explained, I am not shy because I am ashamed. I hide a little.I feel like Im approaching my brothers, so Im comfortable. But Im not getting close to women, Chanyeol said. Im teasing if Im interested.I think Im talking about anything new that I like. Actively.

In Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time', group EXO Sehun and Chanyeol revealed their love style.

EXO Sehun and Chanyeol appeared as guests in the 'Choi Fatty Showcase' of SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi' power time broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.

On the day of the broadcast, DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi asked Sehun and Chanyeol, "Do you like or approach Reason who is interested?" Sehun explained, "I am not shy because I am ashamed. I hide a little."

"I feel like I'm approaching my brothers, so I'm comfortable. But I'm not getting close to women," Chanyeol said. "I'm teasing if I'm interested. I think I'm talking about anything new that I like. Actively. "