'Samba killer' Gustavo Rodríguez, "Don't worry about North Jeola Province firepower UP with advanced headers"

It was a really special header goal.Samba killer Gustavo Rodríguez (26), who North Jeolla Province recruited this summer, made a pleasant first goal by taking full advantage of his main skills in his debut KUEFA Champions League debut.A little quick (?)Thanks to the goal of the ex-class striker, North Jeola Province won 3-0 at FC Seoul and Home Kyonggi in the 13th round of Hanawonkyu KUEFA Champions League 1 2020 held at the Jeonju World Cup Kyonggi Hall on the 26th.The highlight of Kyonggi was 17 minutes into the second half; Lee Seung-gi, who penetrated a pass that Son Jun-ho had stabbed all the way to the right side, was high when the team advanced 2-0.It was a little far away, even a space with a lot of opponents. But something amazing happened.Gustavo Rodríguez, who was beckoning Lee Seung-gi for the ball, jumped and hit it exactly; it also hammered down from top to bottom.In a team training that was hand and foot together for a week or so, the jump and long work time that made the colleagues mouths open were shining.Initially, North Jeolla Province considered a 10-15-minute injection, but when the game tilted quickly, it gave Gustavo Rodríguez longer time than planned.In the absence of practical training, Gustavo Rodríguez said in an interview with the team, The first goal was fast.The only goal is to collect a lot of trophy wins, he said.- Brazil also had a reputation. Brazil players from the KUEFA Champions League other teams also half-dozen of your entry.I wanted to come. I wanted to test my skills on a new stage and do Top Model.Above all, I felt with my body and heart that North Jeolla Province really wanted me.- In what part, I felt that this team wanted to be.The players instinctively know. North Jeolla Province has been interested in me since winter. It was not a vague love call, but an active knock.Usually, if you do not reach a relationship once, you give up, and you have been in contact since winter.North Jeolla Province was a good relationship. - Did you know North Jeolla Province?I know North Jeolla Province is a club that lifts the trophy every season. Its always developing, forward-looking. It has a vision.Its not just money that can be changed. I asked the players around me, and I heard a lot of good things. It didnt take long to decide.- After joining the team, I appreciated it.After entering Korea, I watched North Jeola Province in recent and past years, paying self-pricing for two weeks (according to the new Covid virus infection control guidelines).Each person was good, and the whole team was sure they were capable.- The first Asia stage Top Model. The goal is to achieve.Adjustment is the top priority. I thought it would be awkward, but everyone is being nice. Im getting close by communicating with my hands and feet.- If you have your own weapon...Its heading. I hope to improve North Jeolla Provinces scoring ability. I want to win every tournament for North Jeolla Province.KUEFA Champions League1 and FA Cup as well as the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Champions League.Ill always devote myself and devote myself to it everywhere.

It was a really special header goal. Samba killer Gustavo Rodríguez (26), who North Jeolla Province recruited this summer, made a pleasant first goal by taking full advantage of his main skills in his debut KUEFA Champions League debut. A little quick (?) Thanks to the goal of the ex-class striker, North Jeola Province won 3-0 at FC Seoul and Home Kyonggi in the 13th round of Hanawonkyu KUEFA Champions League 1 2020 held at the Jeonju World Cup Kyonggi Hall on the 26th.

The highlight of Kyonggi was 17 minutes into the second half; Lee Seung-gi, who penetrated a pass that Son Jun-ho had stabbed all the way to the right side, was high when the team advanced 2-0. It was a little far away, even a space with a lot of opponents. But something amazing happened. Gustavo Rodríguez, who was beckoning Lee Seung-gi for the ball, jumped and hit it exactly; it also hammered down from top to bottom. In a team training that was hand and foot together for a week or so, the jump and long work time that made the colleagues' mouths open were shining.

Initially, North Jeolla Province considered a 10-15-minute injection, but when the game tilted quickly, it gave Gustavo Rodríguez longer time than planned. In the absence of practical training, Gustavo Rodríguez said in an interview with the team, "The first goal was fast. “The only goal is to collect a lot of trophy wins,” he said.

- Brazil also had a reputation. Brazil players from the KUEFA Champions League other teams also half-dozen of your entry.

“I wanted to come. I wanted to test my skills on a new stage and do Top Model. Above all, I felt with my body and heart that North Jeolla Province really wanted me.”

- In what part, I felt that this team wanted to be.

“The players instinctively know. North Jeolla Province has been interested in me since winter. It was not a vague love call, but an active knock. Usually, if you do not reach a relationship once, you give up, and you have been in contact since winter. North Jeolla Province was a good relationship. "- Did you know North Jeolla Province? “I know North Jeolla Province is a club that lifts the trophy every season. It’s always developing, forward-looking. It has a vision. It’s not just money that can be changed. I asked the players around me, and I heard a lot of good things. It didn’t take long to decide.”

- After joining the team, I appreciated it. “After entering Korea, I watched North Jeola Province in recent and past years, paying self-pricing for two weeks (according to the new Covid virus infection control guidelines). Each person was good, and the whole team was sure they were capable.”

- The first Asia stage Top Model. The goal is to achieve.

“Adjustment is the top priority. I thought it would be awkward, but everyone is being nice. I’m getting close by communicating with my hands and feet.

- If you have your own weapon...

“It’s heading. I hope to improve North Jeolla Province’s scoring ability. I want to win every tournament for North Jeolla Province. KUEFA Champions League1 and FA Cup as well as the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Champions League. I’ll always devote myself and devote myself to it everywhere.”