Ryoo Seung-bum "Being a Father Is Magical ... A Wonderful Experience"

Daysd recently unveiled an artistic pictorial with Actor Ryoo Seung-bum, who announced marriage and birth news.Ryoo Seung-bum is currently staying with his wife and daughter in Paris, and a picture with Days was also held in Mount Paris.As you can see from his SNS account released a few months ago, this picture also shows his artists face as well as his painting work.Damiano Pahk, who has taken the shoot locally, is a photographer suggested by Ryoo Seung-bum himself.He is a photographer, artist, and a full-fledged artist who presents various exhibitions and works in Paris.I wanted to naturally capture the artist aspect of Ryoo Seung-bum, Damiano Park explained, explaining this documentary, artistic and fashionable picture.What is as surprising as the picture is that Ryoo Seung-bum has responded to Interview with the media in five years.As such, Ryoo Seung-bum has been honest about his story that he can not hear anywhere with his recent situation. It is certainly magical to be a father.Love and birth, and I fell down on my knees and threw me in front of it. I have not found anything more beautiful than love, and I have not had a more phenomenal experience than human birth. If you ask me about the occasion of drawing a picture, I will answer it like this, and I want to go back to my pure form.There are many people who ask me if I will go back to Korea and settle down. Well, who knows where my time will stay in Korea?I dont have any specific plans yet, I just want to have a happy and beautiful time with my new family, he said, adding that he would live freely in the future.More detailed pictures and interviews of Ryoo Seung-bum can be found in the August issue of Days, homepage, Instagram, YouTube, and so on.Photo: Daysd

Daysd recently unveiled an artistic pictorial with Actor Ryoo Seung-bum, who announced marriage and birth news.

Ryoo Seung-bum is currently staying with his wife and daughter in Paris, and a picture with Days was also held in Mount Paris.

As you can see from his SNS account released a few months ago, this picture also shows his artist's face as well as his painting work. Damiano Pahk, who has taken the shoot locally, is a photographer suggested by Ryoo Seung-bum himself.

He is a photographer, artist, and a full-fledged artist who presents various exhibitions and works in Paris. "I wanted to naturally capture the artist aspect of Ryoo Seung-bum," Damiano Park explained, explaining this documentary, artistic and fashionable picture.

What is as surprising as the picture is that Ryoo Seung-bum has responded to Interview with the media in five years. As such, Ryoo Seung-bum has been honest about his story that he can not hear anywhere with his recent situation. "It is certainly magical to be a Father. Love and birth, and I fell down on my knees and threw me in front of it. I have not found anything more beautiful than love, and I have not had a more phenomenal experience than human birth. "

"If you ask me about the occasion of drawing a picture, I will answer it like this, and I want to go back to my pure form." "There are many people who ask me if I will go back to Korea and settle down. Well, who knows where my time will stay in Korea? I don't have any specific plans yet, I just want to have a happy and beautiful time with my new family," he said, adding that he would live freely in the future.

More detailed pictures and Interviews of Ryoo Seung-bum can be found in the August issue of Days, homepage, Instagram, YouTube, and so on.

Photo: Daysd