'Powertime' Sehun & Chanyeol, 'A billion view' for 12 years Chemie # EXO #Idol Producer #new song

EXO Sehun & Chanyeol appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.When Hwa-Jeong Choi said, I like skin too much, Sehun said, I just do nothing.When I appeared in 2017, it was about 65kg, but now it is 70kg. Chanyeol said, Sehun goes to dermatology hard. On the new song A billion view, Sehun said, Gaeko type produced it, but it was the idea of ​​Gaeko type. I want to see you until A billion view.Its a retro-based disco hip-hop song, and the lyrics are easy, Chanyeol said.It is a good song to listen to at a time when video platforms are active these days. Asked what the video you see a lot of recently, Chanyeol said, There is a channel I subscribe to. There is a short 10 minutes of scientific content.There are so many interesting things. There are aliens, physics, and science. I did not study when I was in school, so it was fun now. But I should not look at food before bed.Sehun then said: Every time its different, at night, Im rich in sensitivity and I see something touching: Im looking for something calm and sad.Chanyeol said: Sehun hits the iron wall well, obviously I know he sees Tok, but he doesnt answer well and he doesnt answer well; hes getting well these days.I think Im selfish, I contacted you when I needed it, I used to not get it when I was bothered, Sehun said, adding that Chanyeol but I keep in touch.I drink just as I do, not a lot of times, I like to drink, Sehun added, when he said, Is it when I drink?When asked, What do you pretend to look at reason? Sehun said, I pretend to be normal. It seems to be a little closer to my brothers.If I like reason, pretend to be interested, actively approach and speak, Chanyeol said.Chanyeol said, Sehun was a complete baby when Idol Producer.And three years later, I followed him, and then he rebelled against me during the scorching period, and I was playing a bad joke and I grabbed my leg, and Sehun hit me.So I was shocked and stunned. From that time on, I started to be afraid of Sehun Two people, 12 years old: Chanyeol, recalled: I first came in the company and saw Sehun, and I thought it was SM too good-looking, too.Sehun said at the time, I was not good at the first impression among Idol Producer because I was nervous when I was dealing with the musical instruments, and Chanyeol said, I do not like it and I did not know it at that time.I was very confused because the big agency and the world I knew were so different. I thought, I am Chanyeol, but I was really sad when I first entered.There were many people who were good at it, he said.The youngest Sehun said, Im the youngest in EXO, and Im still the youngest. Im used to being cute when I debut at a young age.Now I hear you, brother. I dont hate it, I feel Im old. Chanyeol then said, I feel the same.My younger siblings are coming to greet me in the waiting room of the music show, but I just feel like I am a bandmate. Sehun stars with his pet dog, Bibby, in his solo song On Me, who said, I was actually worried about it, and I thought I should get the best of my condition.And I was more worried about the delays, but I said, Wait, and in five minutes, I got okay. So Bibby went home.I stayed and filmed more, he said.Chanyeol, who has collaborated with several artists, including featuring in Lee Sun-hees new song, said: I love working on music and I like to leave something behind.So I try to break up time even in the middle of my busy life. And I talk a lot while I do.So does teacher Lee Sun-hee, and I like to get to know the musicians, so I become more obsessed. I am passionate. Chanyeol said, I want to leave the moment when I want to see it again as much as A billion view.I think Im thrilled from head to toe then. If I ask you to pick, Ill pick Showcase. Its the first time.But I dont want to see it as much as A billion view. I dont have enough time and I dont have enough time. I want to leave the time when I get the target. Sehun said, I go in from the end of July when I came out as a good-looking person who shoots well in the movie Pirates 2.The bow is heavy, and I am training now, but it is harder than I thought. I am still working hard.On the other hand, Sehun & Chanyeol announced the new song A billion view on the 13th and started its activities.

EXO Sehun & Chanyeol appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.

When Hwa-Jeong Choi said, 'I like skin too much', Sehun said, "I just do nothing." When I appeared in 2017, it was about 65kg, but now it is 70kg. "Chanyeol said," Sehun goes to dermatology hard. "

On the new song 'A billion view', Sehun said, "Gaeko type produced it, but it was the idea of ​​Gaeko type. I want to see you until 'A billion view'. "It's a retro-based disco hip-hop song, and the lyrics are easy," Chanyeol said. It is a good song to listen to at a time when video platforms are active these days. "

Asked what the video you see a lot of recently, Chanyeol said, "There is a channel I subscribe to. There is a short 10 minutes of scientific content. There are so many interesting things. There are aliens, physics, and science. I did not study when I was in school, so it was fun now. "But I should not look at food before bed." Sehun then said: "Every time it's different, at night, I'm rich in sensitivity and I see something touching: I'm looking for something calm and sad."

Chanyeol said: "Sehun hits the iron wall well, obviously I know he sees Tok, but he doesn't answer well and he doesn't answer well; he's getting well these days." "I think I'm selfish, I contacted you when I needed it, I used to not get it when I was bothered," Sehun said, adding that Chanyeol "but I keep in touch." "I drink just as I do, not a lot of times, I like to drink," Sehun added, when he said, "Is it when I drink?"

When asked, "What do you pretend to look at reason?" Sehun said, "I pretend to be normal. It seems to be a little closer to my brothers. "If I like reason, pretend to be interested, actively approach and speak," Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol said, "Sehun was a complete baby when Idol Producer. And three years later, I followed him, and then he rebelled against me during the scorching period, and I was playing a bad joke and I grabbed my leg, and Sehun hit me. So I was shocked and stunned. From that time on, I started to be afraid of Sehun "

Two people, 12 years old: Chanyeol, recalled: "I first came in the company and saw Sehun, and I thought it was SM too good-looking, too." Sehun said at the time, "I was not good at the first impression among Idol Producer because I was nervous when I was dealing with the musical instruments," and Chanyeol said, "I do not like it and I did not know it at that time. I was very confused because the big agency and the world I knew were so different. I thought, 'I am Chanyeol', but I was really sad when I first entered. There were many people who were good at it," he said.

The youngest Sehun said, "I'm the youngest in EXO, and I'm still the youngest. I'm used to being cute when I debut at a young age. Now I hear you, brother. I don't hate it, I feel I'm old. "Chanyeol then said," I feel the same. My younger siblings are coming to greet me in the waiting room of the music show, but I just feel like I am a bandmate. "

Sehun stars with his pet dog, Bibby, in his solo song On Me, who said, "I was actually worried about it, and I thought I should get the best of my condition. And I was more worried about the delays, but I said, “Wait,” and in five minutes, I got okay. So Bibby went home. I stayed and filmed more," he said.

Chanyeol, who has collaborated with several artists, including featuring in Lee Sun-hee's new song, said: "I love working on music and I like to leave something behind. So I try to break up time even in the middle of my busy life. And I talk a lot while I do. So does teacher Lee Sun-hee, and I like to get to know the musicians, so I become more obsessed. I am passionate. "

Chanyeol said, "I want to leave the moment when I want to see it again as much as A billion view." I think I'm thrilled from head to toe then. "If I ask you to pick, I'll pick Showcase. It's the first time. But I don't want to see it as much as A billion view. I don't have enough time and I don't have enough time. I want to leave the time when I get the target. "

Sehun said, "I go in from the end of July when I came out as a good-looking person who shoots well in the movie 'Pirates 2'. The bow is heavy, and I am training now, but it is harder than I thought. I am still working hard.

On the other hand, Sehun & Chanyeol announced the new song 'A billion view' on the 13th and started its activities.