Mr Trot Jung Dong-won reports 'Moon' Tapa...with Mobilization.'

Jung Dong-wons Tomorrow is a call center of love before the broadcast was released.On the afternoon of the 26th, TV Chosun Tomorrow Mr Trot said in the official Instagram, Mobilization with a smile is wide.Im not afraid of Monday because of the cuteness that comes out of the picture. This weekend, I will finish with Mobilization. In the photo, Jung Dong-won is wearing a blue suit and is seen before shooting the TV Chosun entertainment program Love Call Center.The netizens who watched the photos said, I am not afraid of Monday. Please upload the photos of Mobilization Army frequently, Mobilization is so cute.Mobilization does everything it wants to do, and I am not afraid if I am with Mobilization.

Jung Dong-won's "Tomorrow is a call center of love" before the broadcast was released.

On the afternoon of the 26th, TV Chosun 'Tomorrow Mr Trot' said in the official Instagram, "Mobilization with a smile is wide. I'm not afraid of Monday because of the cuteness that comes out of the picture. This weekend, I will finish with Mobilization. "

In the photo, Jung Dong-won is wearing a blue suit and is seen before shooting the TV Chosun entertainment program 'Love Call Center'.

The netizens who watched the photos said, "I am not afraid of Monday. Please upload the photos of Mobilization Army frequently," "Mobilization is so cute. Mobilization does everything it wants to do, "and" I am not afraid if I am with Mobilization. "