Soyou, the Sutt Look Perfect Digestion...'Fancy' charms emanating

Singer Soyou has emanated a girl crush charm.Starship Entertainment, a subsidiary company, released Soyous picture with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan on the 29th.Soyou presented a fascinating yet imposing suit look through this picture.In the background of the glowing feeling of the vacation spot, the key color of this season, the tailored jacket and the gold earring match, created an elegant atmosphere.In addition, it uses brown suit set-up to emit chic charm, and it has a beautiful look of Soyous suit with intense red color jacket on lettering pattern denim.Through the Cosmopolitan YouTube shooting that followed the photo shoot, Soyou went to the 2030 generations Love troubles as a counselor.Soyous warm and girl-crush cider advice was introduced.Im worried because I dont want to love but I keep asking you to do love around me, he said, I wish you could sing my new song GOTTA GO.Meanwhile, more pictures and interviews of Soyou can be found in the August issue of Cosmopolitan.Photo: Cosmopolitan
Singer Soyou has emanated a girl crush charm.Starship Entertainment, a subsidiary company, released Soyous picture with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan on the 29th.Soyou presented a fascinating yet imposing suit look through this picture.In the background of the glowing feeling of the vacation spot, the key color of this season, the tailored jacket and the gold earring match, created an elegant atmosphere.In addition, it uses brown suit set-up to emit chic charm, and it has a beautiful look of Soyous suit with intense red color jacket on lettering pattern denim.Through the Cosmopolitan YouTube shooting that followed the photo shoot, Soyou went to the 2030 generations Love troubles as a counselor.Soyous warm and girl-crush cider advice was introduced.Im worried because I dont want to love but I keep asking you to do love around me, he said, I wish you could sing my new song GOTTA GO.Meanwhile, more pictures and interviews of Soyou can be found in the August issue of Cosmopolitan.Photo: Cosmopolitan
Singer Soyou has emanated a girl crush charm.Starship Entertainment, a subsidiary company, released Soyous picture with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan on the 29th.Soyou presented a fascinating yet imposing suit look through this picture.In the background of the glowing feeling of the vacation spot, the key color of this season, the tailored jacket and the gold earring match, created an elegant atmosphere.In addition, it uses brown suit set-up to emit chic charm, and it has a beautiful look of Soyous suit with intense red color jacket on lettering pattern denim.Through the Cosmopolitan YouTube shooting that followed the photo shoot, Soyou went to the 2030 generations Love troubles as a counselor.Soyous warm and girl-crush cider advice was introduced.Im worried because I dont want to love but I keep asking you to do love around me, he said, I wish you could sing my new song GOTTA GO.Meanwhile, more pictures and interviews of Soyou can be found in the August issue of Cosmopolitan.Photo: Cosmopolitan

Singer Soyou has emanated a girl crush charm.

Starship Entertainment, a subsidiary company, released Soyou's picture with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan on the 29th.

Soyou presented a fascinating yet imposing suit look through this picture. In the background of the glowing feeling of the vacation spot, the key color of this season, the tailored jacket and the gold earring match, created an elegant atmosphere.

In addition, it uses brown suit set-up to emit chic charm, and it has a beautiful look of Soyou's suit with intense red color jacket on lettering pattern denim.

Through the Cosmopolitan YouTube shooting that followed the photo shoot, Soyou went to the 2030 generation's Love troubles as a counselor. Soyou's warm and girl-crush cider advice was introduced.

I'm worried because I don't want to Love but I keep asking you to do Love around me,' he said, "I wish you could sing my new song 'GOTTA GO'."

Meanwhile, more pictures and interviews of Soyou can be found in the August issue of Cosmopolitan.

Photo: Cosmopolitan