"The Man and Woman" Kim Do-yeon closing speech "New Top Model Means, I was really happy"

Singer and actor Kim Do-yeon delivered his testimony on the end of Web drama Only Men and Women (playplayplay by Choi Yo-ji/directed Wang Hye-ryong).Kim Do-yeon recently played the role of a broken and tough-looking woman in the romance fantasy Web drama Man and Woman based on the popular webtoon of the same name.The good girl has drawn a romance as well as a tit-for-tat chemistry with Nam-wook, raising the audiences excitement index.Kim Do-yeon finished Tears and Men and was very happy thanks to Tears and Men through his agency Fantagio on July 27th.The Man and the Woman was a meaningful and precious work as it was a new Top Model for me. I will probably never forget it for the rest of my life. I am very grateful to the director, the writer, the staff, and the actors.Kim Do-yeon, who thanked those who made the work together, said, I was really happy to be able to do it with wonderful people. Finally, Kim Do-yeon loves Kiring and viewers who love I will try to show you a good picture in the future, so please watch! Kim Do-yeon, who delivered news of the appearance of member Choi Yoo-jung and Web drama Mello, is expected to show a transformation in the new work.hwang hye-jin

Singer and actor Kim Do-yeon delivered his testimony on the end of Web drama Only Men and Women (playplayplay by Choi Yo-ji/directed Wang Hye-ryong).

Kim Do-yeon recently played the role of a broken and tough-looking woman in the romance fantasy Web drama 'Man and Woman' based on the popular webtoon of the same name.

The good girl has drawn a romance as well as a tit-for-tat chemistry with Nam-wook, raising the audience's excitement index.

Kim Do-yeon finished 'Tears and Men' and was very happy thanks to 'Tears and Men' through his agency Fantagio on July 27th. "The Man and the Woman" was a meaningful and precious work as it was a new Top Model for me. I will probably never forget it for the rest of my life. "

“I am very grateful to the director, the writer, the staff, and the actors. Kim Do-yeon, who thanked those who made the work together, said, "I was really happy to be able to do it with wonderful people." Finally, Kim Do-yeon loves Kiring and viewers who love ' I will try to show you a good picture in the future, so please watch! "

Kim Do-yeon, who delivered news of the appearance of member Choi Yoo-jung and Web drama Mello, is expected to show a transformation in the new work.

hwang hye-jin