'groundless rumor' Kim Ho-joong "Lee Seung-gi over national affairs? Thank You."

Kim Ho-joong conveyed his heart to the national son-in-laws modifier.TrotSinger Kim Ho-joong and Safety lessons appeared as guests in MBC standard FM Jung Sun-hees Moon Chun-siks Now Radio Age which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th.Kim Ho-joong laughed at the words, I heard that Lee Seung-gi, the first in the world, became a national son-in-law.The listener sent a message to Kim Ho-joong, saying, It is a good 20-year-old daughters mother who is good at food.Kim Ho-joong replied modestly, But he usually said (with his daughter) without a prize.When asked about the better thing than Kim Ho-joong, Safety lessons replied, I do not think I will be good at rice to my wife because I have a meal with my mother.Kim Ho-joong testified, Im good at rice and washing dishes, and my brother gave me tuna stew, and it tastes like selling at a real restaurant.

Kim Ho-joong conveyed his heart to the national son-in-law's modifier.

Trot Singer Kim Ho-joong and Safety lessons appeared as guests in MBC standard FM 'Jung Sun-hee's Moon Chun-sik's Now Radio Age' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th.

Kim Ho-joong laughed at the words, "I heard that Lee Seung-gi, the first in the world, became a national son-in-law."

The listener sent a message to Kim Ho-joong, saying, "It is a good 20-year-old daughter's mother who is good at food. Kim Ho-joong replied modestly, "But he usually said (with his daughter) without a prize."

When asked about the better thing than Kim Ho-joong, Safety lessons replied, "I do not think I will be good at rice to my wife because I have a meal with my mother." Kim Ho-joong testified, “I’m good at rice and washing dishes, and my brother gave me tuna stew, and it tastes like selling at a real restaurant.”