Kim Byung-hyun "I have the best" Gwangju Dialect Listen to the Color Golden Flex )

The TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex, which aired on the 26th, depicted actor Cha Tae-hyun (first left in the photo) who left for Gwangju Metropolitan City and singer and actor Lee Seung-gi (second photo above).On the day of the show, Kim Byung-hyun, a native of Gwangju, and Yunho, a group TVXQ (fourth photo left and real name Jung Yunho) and singer Hong Jin-young (right) were greeted by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi from Seoul.The cast visited the Providence of Girona Gomtang House, which Kim Byung-hyun has often visited since he was a baseball player in Gwangju.When Hong Jin-young and Yunho wrote the Gwangju Dialect while going to the Gomtang house, Lee Seung-gi asked, Is it Dialect coming out when I come to the neighborhood?Hong Jin-young said, Yes, but I learned Seoul because I wanted to be an entertainer since I was a child.Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun, who tasted each bite of soup gomtang at Gomtang House, went to a Dialect confrontation to eat the Providence of Girona gomtang.The first problem was the meaning of no feeling.Lee Seung-gi wrote I know with confidence, and Cha Tae-hyun wrote I am ridiculous in the hint of Kim Byung-hyun, the famous ambassador of the movie Veteran.The owner of Restaurant came forward as a judge.Lee Seung-gi is right, said Restaurant owner, and I am used to mean that I do not have a feeling is a real bum. Yunho, Kim Byung-hyun, and Hong Jin-young, who heard I have a date, went into the situation explanation at once, saying, You have a relationship.Hong Jin-young asked the owner of Restaurant, Who is the most in this place? And the owner of Restaurant said, My uncle is the best in my uncle. Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun were confused.Kim Byung-hyun smiled brightly and laughed.Cha Tae-hyun wrote cute and Lee Seung-gi wrote butinanda and Cha Tae-hyun won the victory.The owner of Restaurant said, I am a good-looking, pretty face, not a little pretty, but a little ugly. Kim Byung-hyun was embarrassed and caused a laugh.Meanwhile, Kim Byung-hyun was born in 1979 and was born in Gwangju. He entered the major leagues in 1999 and won the title of the first Asian World Series twice.He joined the Melbourne Aces in Australia in 2018 and retired in January last year.
The TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex, which aired on the 26th, depicted actor Cha Tae-hyun (first left in the photo) who left for Gwangju Metropolitan City and singer and actor Lee Seung-gi (second photo above).On the day of the show, Kim Byung-hyun, a native of Gwangju, and Yunho, a group TVXQ (fourth photo left and real name Jung Yunho) and singer Hong Jin-young (right) were greeted by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi from Seoul.The cast visited the Providence of Girona Gomtang House, which Kim Byung-hyun has often visited since he was a baseball player in Gwangju.When Hong Jin-young and Yunho wrote the Gwangju Dialect while going to the Gomtang house, Lee Seung-gi asked, Is it Dialect coming out when I come to the neighborhood?Hong Jin-young said, Yes, but I learned Seoul because I wanted to be an entertainer since I was a child.Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun, who tasted each bite of soup gomtang at Gomtang House, went to a Dialect confrontation to eat the Providence of Girona gomtang.The first problem was the meaning of no feeling.Lee Seung-gi wrote I know with confidence, and Cha Tae-hyun wrote I am ridiculous in the hint of Kim Byung-hyun, the famous ambassador of the movie Veteran.The owner of Restaurant came forward as a judge.Lee Seung-gi is right, said Restaurant owner, and I am used to mean that I do not have a feeling is a real bum. Yunho, Kim Byung-hyun, and Hong Jin-young, who heard I have a date, went into the situation explanation at once, saying, You have a relationship.Hong Jin-young asked the owner of Restaurant, Who is the most in this place? And the owner of Restaurant said, My uncle is the best in my uncle. Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun were confused.Kim Byung-hyun smiled brightly and laughed.Cha Tae-hyun wrote cute and Lee Seung-gi wrote butinanda and Cha Tae-hyun won the victory.The owner of Restaurant said, I am a good-looking, pretty face, not a little pretty, but a little ugly. Kim Byung-hyun was embarrassed and caused a laugh.Meanwhile, Kim Byung-hyun was born in 1979 and was born in Gwangju. He entered the major leagues in 1999 and won the title of the first Asian World Series twice.He joined the Melbourne Aces in Australia in 2018 and retired in January last year.

The TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex, which aired on the 26th, depicted actor Cha Tae-hyun (first left in the photo) who left for Gwangju Metropolitan City and singer and actor Lee Seung-gi (second photo above).

On the day of the show, Kim Byung-hyun, a native of Gwangju, and Yunho, a group TVXQ (fourth photo left and real name Jung Yunho) and singer Hong Jin-young (right) were greeted by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi from Seoul.

The cast visited the Providence of Girona Gomtang House, which Kim Byung-hyun has often visited since he was a baseball player in Gwangju.

When Hong Jin-young and Yunho wrote the Gwangju Dialect while going to the Gomtang house, Lee Seung-gi asked, "Is it Dialect coming out when I come to the neighborhood?"

Hong Jin-young said, "Yes, but I learned Seoul because I wanted to be an entertainer since I was a child."

Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun, who tasted each bite of soup gomtang at Gomtang House, went to a Dialect confrontation to eat the Providence of Girona gomtang.

The first problem was the meaning of 'no feeling'.

Lee Seung-gi wrote "I know" with confidence, and Cha Tae-hyun wrote "I am ridiculous" in the hint of Kim Byung-hyun, the famous ambassador of the movie "Veteran".

The owner of Restaurant came forward as a judge. "Lee Seung-gi is right," said Restaurant owner, "and" I am used to mean that 'I do not have a feeling' is a real bum. "

Yunho, Kim Byung-hyun, and Hong Jin-young, who heard "I have a date," went into the situation explanation at once, saying, "You have a relationship."

Hong Jin-young asked the owner of Restaurant, "Who is the most in this place?" And the owner of Restaurant said, "My uncle is the best in my uncle." Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun were confused.

Kim Byung-hyun smiled brightly and laughed.

Cha Tae-hyun wrote "cute" and Lee Seung-gi wrote "butinanda" and Cha Tae-hyun won the victory.

The owner of Restaurant said, "'I am a good-looking, pretty face, not a little pretty, but a little ugly." Kim Byung-hyun was embarrassed and caused a laugh.

Meanwhile, Kim Byung-hyun was born in 1979 and was born in Gwangju. He entered the major leagues in 1999 and won the title of the first Asian World Series twice. He joined the Melbourne Aces in Australia in 2018 and retired in January last year.